Saturday, January 4, 2014

Airing my Dirty Laundry

So many plans….
I had so many plans I wanted to get done today.
But I needed to do laundry first.

















Lots of laundry ;O
I don't think I have done any laundry since I got sick.
But now that I am getting my energy back, I wanted to wash everything in the house. I am hoping to  wash this illness right out of here.
But as I was going up and down the stairs to the laundry room, I needed a nice long nap.






















I was hoping to work on my December Daily today…but again, that didn't happen.
I did finally eat something with substance.
A lightly toasted tomato sandwich and a can of coke.
Thats right I enjoyed a nice cold can of Coke…but it didn't seem to taste as delicious as usual.
I'll try another one tomorrow, maybe it will taste better ;)






















I hope you had a creative Saturday :)

Tracy :)

10 comments:

  1. Nothing worse than a pile of laundry after you have been ill, and up and down the stairs is tiring, just take it easy I heard a eucalyptus candle takes the bugs out of the air, I used to buy the candles from a home party but they quit making them, Not sure if it really worked or not. Slow and easy wins the race.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're getting back to the land of the living, though returning to do chores is no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is my day today - lots of laundry. However, I put a load in the washer - go to my craft room and set the timer, craft - timer goes off - load the dryer, next load in and back to craft room. Well thats the plan anyways :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are feeling better, but don't try and over do it! Try a little peanut butter with your tomato- it's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Goodness Tracy - I love your washer /Dryer
    i have the same in plain ol white

    they came out with blue shortly after I piced mine up -
    but I did pretty up the room

    If this mama has to spend time there
    I want to like what I see

    on a sick note ,,,, did you have a cough
    I have been hacking up a storm .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a firm believer that washing all the sheets, etc and lysoling everything gets rid of all the germs :). I hope your coke today tastes better!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I'm sorry you've been sick Tracy. That stinks! I always tolerate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ack! My phone ate my comment! At least you're starting to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you are feeling better. Laundry seems to be the biggest chore that never takes time off. Hope you do wash out all the illness in your home and everyone gets back to being well.

    Hugs to you my friend - Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fresh sheets are so nice after you've been sick!

    I hope your Coke is tasting better now :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)