Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Frozen - Washi

Look what I found today!!!!
Guess where I found all these yummy, addictive, beautiful washi tapes……
The Dollar Store.
Kristy and Heather were with me and thought I was just rifling around to find a certain one.
But nope, bought them all, lol.
I am planning on sharing them with some of my crafty friends and maybe even saving some for birthday gifts throughout the year.  But we will see, lol.






















Heather and I went to the movies tonight.
Kristy didn't want to go, so Ashley asked us to drop Kristy off at her house.
Ashley is lonely…Sebastien, her cat, has to spend the night at the vet as he is getting fixed..ouch.
But he gets to come home tomorrow morning. So Ashley took the day off of work to take care of him.






















Oh ya, I guess you may be interested in which movie Heather and I went to see.
It was Frozen.
Heather and I enjoy animated movies :)
Heather and I also Saved the World while we were there.
I didn't realize that recycling your 3D glasses could actually save the world, but that is what the container stated ;)






















Today was spent cleaning and organizing my laundry room :)
Yup….I live an exciting life, teehee.

I hope you all had a creative Wednesday :)

Tracy :)

12 comments:

  1. Oo, TONS of washi!! Lots of choices! My kids loved Frozen (I did not feel like going that night). What did you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow washi tape heaven. Don't you just love the stuff. I just loved Frozen I went with my girls to see it. I love Disney and this film was amazing. I love the song, do you want to build a snowman, so cute. Hope you enjoyed it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were both cleaning and organizing! I took Harlee to see Frozen and can't wait for it to be released on Blue Ray.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, that washi tape is too cute. And, um, at the Dollar Store? *runs to the Dollar Store* And Frozen is such a cute movie....I watched it with family :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bunch of washi tape, I also have purchased some there. so far just hoarding. I would love to go to see Frozen, we like animated movies too. Organizing one room at a time sounds like a good plan to me. So nice that Ashley can take the day off to look after Sebastien. They don't want to roam as much when they are neutered (the neighbours cat is in our carport every night yelling)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOHOO for all the new Washi! Sounds like a really fun day! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. look at all that fun!!!! you hit the jack pot!!!
    i have been wanting to see frozen but my boys don't want to-- too girly they say. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowee, what a load of washi! Sounds like a pretty good day to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay Washi - I picked up the same pile the other day ! And the film Frozen - I loved it. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoa, you are so lucky! I've been looking for that $washi forever! Love it!! How was frozen? I heard it was good :). Thanks for saving the world. Hope Sebastian is OK :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You and your washi...lol. How was Frozen? I have heard great things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah! $1 washi!!!

    Hope Sebastian is feeling okay :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)