Tuesday, January 28, 2014

January's monthly Tag

I finally did the monthly Tim Holtz tag.
I know I my goal was to make them by the 15th of the month, but at least I finished it before the last day of the month ;)
Here is a link to Tim Holtz January Tag.

Here is my tag :)
I like the contrast between the light background and the dark numbers and clock face.
I like that I put the year on the tag.
I also like the gear embossed-foil inside with the gear embellishments.






















Actually I am really happy with how my tag turned out.






















My lonely tag, waiting for its friends ;)
As much as I am looking forward to making the next months tags, I hope the year goes by slowly so I can enjoy every second of this year.

















I made a video of my tag in more detail and how I made it :)
Here is a link to this video if you want to watch it on my YouTube channel.
Tracy's Treasures24
I was so proud of myself, I actually cleaned up my room after making this tag, teehee.

I hope you all had a very creative Tuesday :)

Tracy :)

13 comments:

  1. Nice job on the tag. And a couple of days to spare, too! I like the dark clock against the lighter paper too. Going to watch your video next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool tag! I don't know about it going slowly, as we're almost done with January! Though that does mean we're closer to the return of Walking Dead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Proud of you that it's done before the 31st!! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is sooo awesome!!! i love your tags. they are always soooo cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how your tag turned out!!! Just wondered, do you do anything with the tags or are they just for you to enjoy? It seems like you put a lot of work into them and I was just curious. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's awesome! I love, love, love it! I was waiting but then I saw you have fallen back into your old ways;p I am trying to do mine in the 1st week! One for one but there are 11 more months and I can't see getting a perfect score.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tag is fantastic, Tracy! I can't wait to see what you do next month! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag, Tracy and what a fab video, thanks for sharing the process!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous tag. Love all those cool elements.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome tag, Tracy! Love that clock face and the word labels. It turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tag. Thanks for sharing. I finished and posted mine on last day as well. Last year I only made a few, hoping ot make one each month this go. Keep up the great creativity. : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm still playing catch up :)

    I really liked seeing your tag and your process! That elastic band trick was a really cool idea. I will have to try that out, because when I stamp numbers or letters, they are always all over the place!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great tag! Imlike the wee word tags on it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)