Friday, January 17, 2014

Memory Planner looks like fun :)


If you know me, then you know I don't really follow the crafting trends.
I couldn't tell you the latest and greatest products that were at CHA.
I don't really know what Tim Holtz new goodies were, unless Nicole shared them on her Facebook page ;)

But I did see this Heidi Swapp product that I thought was really neat.
I was on 2 peas in a bucket and someone posted about it.








I thought to myself….now that looks like fun.
I may have to take a closer look at that.
If not for the fun calendar like book, but for the fun goodies you can purchase for it.

To me it is like a calendar, smash book and pocket page scrapbooking all rolled into one.
Now whats not fun about that :)
Heidi has two videos on this fun book if you want to check it out
http://www.heidiswapp.com/hellotoday/
http://www.mycraftchannel.com/Shows/Create-to-Remember-with-Heidi-Swapp/Heidi-Swapp-Memory-Planner/















Onto My Day:
Wayne took the day off work as he had a doctor appointment.
Then we went to check on Sabatien as Ashley was at work and had trouble giving him his medicine.
But we got it in him..it only took 3 of us to do it, lol.

Tonight is Friday Night Scrapbooking :)

I hope you all had a creative Friday :)

Tracy :)

12 comments:

  1. That sounds like a challenge to me! Will check out Heidi's stuff. She is an awesome person. Once She even came to teach for a weekend here in GF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks for the link will have to check that out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project. My cat has to take a half a thyroid tablet twice a day but I give her a treat of a little dollop of cream cheese...so far so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great project. I love calendars, and planners of all kinds. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracy :) I saw that post on 2 peas too. That planner does look fun! I'm also eyeing the ink pads since I love to stamp. And, no, your blog does NOT put me to sleep. I love your humour and your projects and your shopping trips across the border makes me miss mine when I used to live in BC ;) and I'm probably one of the last people on earth who does not have a blog. Nor do I have Facebook. Nor Instagram. I still live in the Dark Ages. What can I say. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a really cool planner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am intrigued by that planner and will hafta take a look at it next time I go to Michael's. Hope you had a fun Friday night!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a fun project...I am in love with planners, calendars, and any other organizational things, I always try to make them as crafty-ish as possible lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, love that!! Wonder if they will carry it at Michael's? I think they have some of her other items there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw all those planner thingy's on the link...at my Michaels today. I was a good girl and didn't buy them though!
    I use a large black composition book style planner. It is large so not easily portable...but good for aging eyesight...lol
    It has lots of lines for each 15 minute timeslot...so...I bought a bunch of arrows and different coloured labels and will give that a try. I am going to steal your idea and fiill in all the birthdays with a stamp...hopefully it will remond me to get them in the mail on time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! That memory planner is cool! I hadn't seen that yet!!

    I have to see all of the new goodies! I'm trying to not buy any crafting things until after the move, since it would just be more to pack up, but I don't like waiting! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)