Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sushi night

It was so nice to wake up this morning and hear Wayne, Ashley and Kristy chatting.
Ashley came by to wash clothes….but thats beside the point ;)
I enjoy when we are all together a s a family :)

This photo is at Ashley's.
The girls are spending the night there and Wayne and I went for a visit this afternoon.
I told them I wouldn't post this photo….but I lied, teehee.

















It was just Wayne and I at home tonight, so we picked up some sushi and watched some movies :)
Just so you know, I only like cooked sushi…I'm not into raw fish….but breaded shrimp…yumm.























I hope you all had a very creative Sunday :)

Tracy :)

10 comments:

  1. No sushi for this gal. Hope you had a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cooked sushi for this girl too!

    Yes, you were right...Santa is a K and Co 3D sticker...they were in a box with other stickers and were on clearance at Michael's. Sadly, I missed all the Xmas clearance of K and Co this year:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great when family gets together. Eldest son invited his Dad to go to an auction and I wanted him to go if only to spend time together. I love sushi even the raw ones, I like butterfish but not a lot. My favourite is the beef skewers, and the tempura battered shrimp. Great picture of the girls too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the photo of your girls!!!
    not a sushi girl here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like things were much calmer and more enjoyable! Mmm, sushi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet! That you lied. Lol! I love it! And the picture! We had sushi on Saturday! Yum!! I don't mind the raw fish, but only certain kinds. I was creative yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am right there with you on the raw fish....I adore Latino Rolls and their main ingredient is shrimp tempura...I could easily eat it once a week....they are the besat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I won't tell the girls you posted the picture of them. I'll keep your secret :D Waking up to the most favorite sound in your world - Awesome! Great way to start your day. As to the sushi - nope, not me...cooked or raw :/

    Hugs to you my friend - Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun day!

    I don't eat sushi either. But that's less of the raw thing, and more of the fish thing. I really don't like seafood!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it is a great pic of the girls, even if they don't! I have eaten raw sushi and have found that I do like some of it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)