Sunday, February 12, 2017

Scrap for Heart 2017

This past Saturday was the Scrap for Heart Crop Event!!
I love a good crop ;)
I have been going to this event every February since 2011.
My friends and I always have a great time...but with my friends it would be hard Not to have a great time :)
With all of the chatting, visiting and walking (yes my friend and I would take breaks and walk...got in my over 10,000 steps that day!) I did complete 6 layouts.
2 of which I have photos on...which Kristy says is all I got done. Because in her eyes a layout isn't complete unless it has photos.

I made a little kit to do pages for the 1/2 Marathon my friend Debbie and I completed in 2014.
I had been bringing this little kit for these pages to every crop I have attended.
I was determined to complete it at this one.













































Here is the second page to this layout.
I saved the newspaper from that day with our times and a bit of a write up of the event.
Simple layout...but I like how they turned out :)






















Here are a few of my friends and I.
This photo was taken later in the evening, so a few of our friends had left already.
It was a PJ theme crop.
I am not one to go out in pyjama pants, but at the last minute decided to just go with the flow, lol






















Can you believe I only brought one tote for a 12 hour crop!!!
I couldn't and neither could any of my friends, teehee.
To make it easier on myself, I just brought some kits, extra matching papers for the kits (as I like to extend my kits) adhesive, trimmer and scissors.
Ok, ok, I also brought some punches, mini stapler and anything else I could fit in the tote, but still only one :)
But truth be told, I did bring a small bag with the treat bags I made for my friends and my munchies ;)























I hope you all have a very creative day :)

Tracy :)

8 comments:

  1. Nice pages, I remember when you did the 1/2 marathon. it looks like a fabulous day was had at the crop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun to have scrapping friends. I often make up pages without the photos. I print my photos out once a month so I need to be prepared (col).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pages are beautiful!! I love the papers and the designs!! Your crop looks like so much fun!! What a fabulous picture of the group!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. your layout turned out amazing !!!
    and the bunting is perfect - really makes the words pop! now load your other layouts!! Thanks to you I have mine loaded and just have to link them to the challenges! Need to remind Deb & Lynn to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun event!!! Your lo looks fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! 6 layouts AND walking AND visiting---amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got soe wonderful layouts finished up...no matter what the definition of finished is!!!

    Your group of friends look like they are funloving ladies. How nice to have friends to go with.
    I used to go with a group of avout 10 ladies. They were all my daughters age! Some moved away over the years, and some stopped scrapbooking so now I am down to a much smaller group...but still fun girls too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)