Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter and some Chocolate

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter and enjoyed the long weekend with your family.
I know I sure did :)

When are you too old for an egg hunt?
NEVER, is my answer ;)
Mind you, now that my girls are much older, we like to hide these chocolate eggs…hey, there was even some extras for Wayne and I ;)





















A little story:
When Wayne and I were first married (and when we were dating) we would hide chocolate eggs for each other.
One year we were in Winnipeg visiting family on Easter, so we hid the eggs in the hotel room :)
One would go into the bathroom while the other was hiding them around the room.
We have always been young at heart and I hope we never change.

Today we watched the Hobbit series, as I worked on that card I had shared yesterday.
I had to keep running downstairs to my craft room to get more supplies.
Finally I gave up and started to create an ATC.
I have never made one before, but I like how my first one turned out.
Funny thing is, I still had to keep running downstairs to my craft room as I wanted to use mists and other supplies I don't keep up near me, lol.

I hope you all have had a creative Sunday :)

Tracy :)

13 comments:

  1. Hope you were bake to enjoy a wonderful Easter with your family! Look forward to seeing your creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hid these same ones for the kids last weekend.😊t wanted me to hide some for today as well - so I did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are never to old for a Easter egg hunt. Glad you had a great Easter with your family, can't wait to see your ATC :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet story about hiding the eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you had a good Easter. Would love to see your ATC

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had a family movie night (at home) the other night and watched the second Hobbit movie (the girls and I watched the first one, again, last week)! Now we have to wait until Dec for the next instalment. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like it was a great weekend, Tracy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet about the eggs :) you know, my craft room use to be in the basement and I had that same running around issue sand now it's on the second floor and our family room is in the basement, so guess what? Same issue but reversed. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you had a great and productive Easter, looking forward to seeing your ATC. Always remember to close the basement door if you have hid the eggs down there or the dog will eat them. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The part about the eggs sounds so sweet :)
    Glad you enjoyed your Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that tradition that you have kept up. I read somewhere that it is those little things that keeps romance alive and relationships strong. I have had a string of really bad relationships - so I think I need to go invest in some Easter eggs - thanks for the unintentional relationship coaching!

    ReplyDelete
  12. good for you guys .
    I still do one fore my son turning 16.
    and if there are friends here - it is a quick run to the store for more.
    I took the younger kids to Fort Frances to see my Gramma - so Garett had his egg hunt Fridsy before we left, his Girlfriend was here so she had to participate.
    They were giggling away! It was the best. She hasnt done one since she was 8 - she loved it ..

    So keep hiding those eggs.
    Why give up the fun or memories?

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so fun that you guys still hide Easter eggs!

    We still do Easter baskets, but we didn't hide any eggs this year. We didn't even dye eggs, although we had all the things to do it. We had planned to do it, but AJ got really sick and wasn't able to. So I saved the dye for next year :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)