Saturday, September 27, 2014

Scrappy Girls Challenge….my turn

I have shared with you the projects my Scrappy Girls and I have made with our challenges.
The first challenge being to use buckles on our card.
You can check out the details of this card and the scrappy girls cards on this post "Buckle Challenge Cards"






















The next Scrappy Girls challenge was to use match sticks on our card or project.
You can check out this card for more details on this post "Match Stick Challenge Take 1" and my second card on this post "Match Stick Challenge Take 2"





















Both of these challenges were our friend Denise's ideas.
So I thought I would like to come up with one.
Funny when I thought of my first challenge, many other challenges came to mind :)
Here is my first challenge for our group.
To use one or more of these speech bubbles on a card or project.
I picked up this large pack at Michael's for a great price, so the girls grabbed a few and are excited to get started.
Sharon has finished hers already, as I let her know about my challenge last Friday and the other girls just found out about it yesterday.
Sounds like most of the ladies already know what they are going to do…thats good because I don't, lol.



















I have been working on a masculine Birthday card.
It is a pop up, explosion card or box card. There are so many names for them ;)
I have almost completed this card and so far I'm liking it.
But I did almost have a heart failure, as I spilled my glass of ice cold Coke (my weekend pleasure) and it almost got absorbed by my card :(
You have never seen a person move so fast as I did….I actually moved my card before my cell phone, lol.
Priorities people, lol.

Hope you all had a Creative Saturday :)

Tracy :)

10 comments:

  1. These are both gorgeous beautiful papers and design and sweet little images,
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the doll stamps, I have been looking for the new mini tags and mini dolls in the uk to no avail?
    Thanks for sharing and that huge kite! It's a wonder the man didn't go flying x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Priorities indeed! LOL! cell phone or card - hmm of course the card :-D Can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun challenge, Tracy, looking forward to seeing what you make! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm laughing that you moved your card before your project!! Lol! Can't wait to see what you do with the speech bubbles!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job on the challenges. Those were hard but you came up with some pretty ideas for your cards. So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the challenge and I hope your card is okay, that would be my first move too.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)