Monday, November 10, 2014

Come Learn with Me….Art Journaling

Well it is about time.
I have finally made the decision to use my art journal products/mediums and create some art journal pages.






I have wanted to try my hand at art journaling, and I did….kind of.
I did a whole art journal.
Click on the link if you want to watch it on my YouTube channel "Tracy's Treasures24"

But in my opinion this art journal was from a scrapbookers view point.
I used a lot of pattern paper, stamps and markers…but none of the art journal supplies that most veteran art journalers use.
I have most of the supplies, but I over think things and never actually used the products that I have.

If you remember, I made a challenge with a blog friend Caroline from "Caroline's not so new hobby"
We both wanted to get into art journaling and figured what better way then to jump right in, and challenge each other ;)
Even though I am a spontaneous type of person, I wanted to learn as much as I could about these products before I took the plunge.

Then I thought, maybe we could learn together :)
So I am going to be doing some videos on what I know (even if it is limited), what I have learned and what I discovered about these different mediums.
Sounds fun doesn't it????
I hope so, and I hope you will follow along and share your knowledge on whichever mediums I am working on perfecting at the time :)

Here is a introduction video…bloopers and all ;)
If you would like to watch this video on my YouTube channel, just click on the link "Tracy's Treasures24"

I hope you all had a very Creative Monday :)

Tracy :)

6 comments:

  1. guten margen liebe tracy, das schaut ja wundervoll aus, da muss ich später noch einmal wieder kommen....
    liebe grüsse bis dahin...
    ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...so, da bin ich....*lach*....ach, liebe tracy, in deinem journal steckt eine grosse menge an kreativität und arbeit....wundervolle details...
    eine schönen abend wünsche ich dir....liebe grüsse...
    ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol!!!! Your video cracked me up!! I'm ready for your prepped pages and to see some gesso work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG you made me laugh!!! You're hilarious!!! Was your nose itchy?? Ok seriously, can't wait for this series :0

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great video and will be following along for sure. Love the bloopers LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, loved the video out takes, looking forward to seeing your transforming of the pages.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)