Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Sisters Layout

Look at me go!!!
Another 2 page scrapbooking layout.
So easy to make with these beautiful photos of my daughters taken by my oldest daughter.











Here is the first page.
I didn't even know this photo was taken until I asked Ashley for the photos she took at this photo shoot.
I love this photo in this old abandon farm house.
I really love this hand made paper, it looks like leather to me.
I hoarded it for the perfect layout…..see its good to hoard ;)






















Here is a closer look to this paper.
I really like this "beautiful" sticker. I like that it is a full 12" in length and the sparkly writing.






















I love, love, love this cluster.
I wanted to add some metal embellishments to this layout and these seemed just perfect.
The "Know in your heart you are loved" charm was painted. I used a brass metallic paint and then wiped some away for a distressed look.






















My second page to this layout.
Another photo I didn't know that she took. I had only seen the one the girls gave me for Mother's Day.
I felt like I hit the jackpot when Ashley gave me these photos.






















I inked these frames as they were really light in colour.
I also added the dimensional stickers inside of these dimensional frames.






















I really really like this bookplate.
I again added metallic paint to this piece.
I used some of the handmade paper to back the letters that spell "sisters".
The brads I used for the bookplate are so neat as they look like screw heads.






















Here are both pages together.
I really like how this one turned out.











I did a video on this layout.
If you would rather watch it on my YouTube channel, just click on the link "Tracy's Treasures24"
I hope you all had a very Creative Wednesday :)

Tracy :)

14 comments:

  1. Very pretty layouts you have created! Love the photos your Ashley took. And I believe you have scrapped more layouts than me lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are beautiful as are the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, ganz ganz wundervoll schaut auch dieses layout aus....ich bin begeistert....
    liebe grĂ¼sse...
    ruth..chen:-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the metal bits you added, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohh, I love this one even more!!! Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous, Tracy!
    And she took some amazing photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so pretty! The sparkly sticker is awesome and those frames are so pretty! Beautiful layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Love the cute key and lock embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are great. Love when the pictures are perfect like these!!!! My daughter takes great photos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, another wow!! Love those metal embellishments and those fabulous frames - stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pages - beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The pictures and layout is just gorgeous!!! Beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a very beautiful 2 page layout of your daughters. That paper is fabulous! Really great photos. Your daughter is very talented with the camera.
    Hugs - Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is simply a gorgeous layout spread!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)