Sunday, November 23, 2014

Hide and Seek

Look at this little cutie :)

















She thinks she is hiding, even though her bottom is sticking out as well as her tail, teehee.
I had a friend come to visit today, Caroline…my new blog friend.
I have to say, Luna couldn't get enough of her.

















I was so excited to see Caroline again and share with her my messy craft space and some projects I have worked on.
It was like show and tell at Tracy's house and I was more than eager to share, lol.
Caroline and I had challenged each other to work on an art journal page last month.
She has completed hers, but wouldn't show me ;)
Maybe a sneak peek ';)
I, on the other hand am waiting till the last minute to complete mine….I would shock myself if I was ever to finish something early, lol.
I am not sure if I am liking my page.
Our theme was "Thankful with Fall colours". The burgundy I used is taking on a more of a dark pink colour…not the colour I was hoping for.
I will keep working with it, but if it still isn't working….I guess I will gesso the page over.

















Walking Dead is on now, so off to watch some zombies ;)

I hope you all had a very Creative Sunday :)

Tracy :)

11 comments:

  1. It is so great you have someone to share what you have created with! Enjoy your Walking Dead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how big her eyes look!! Loved coming by and catching up :) I think once you get past the background and start adding layers it will grow on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh liebe tracy, das ist ja ein süsses foto.....und womit experimentierst du, das schaut ja schon sehr vielversprechend aus....
    liebe grüsse zum montag...
    ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh love tracy , that's a sweet photo ..... and what you experiment , which already looks very promising ....
      love greetings for Monday ...
      ruth..chen ;-))

      Delete
  4. Luna is so adorable, so cute she is trying to hide. Wonderful you have someone to share your talent with. I'm thinking that page looks just fine, it's not supposed to be perfection it's getting your thoughts out on paper. (and I don't art journal, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute :) I think your page is looking great!!! I can't wait to see it all finished!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Caroline, I think once you start adding your layers, it will all come together nicely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your kitty is so sweet!! I have one that likes to burrow under the covers so only her nose is showing :) Beautiful start to your journal page!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photo, will you look at those big beautiful eyes! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos:)

    Love your art j page:)

    Have a nice day.

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)