Friday, December 26, 2014

Boxing Day 2014

Today is Boxing Day here in Canada.
If you want to learn what Boxing Day is, just check out this post from 2011 where I wrote about it.
This is the day we celebrate with my SIL/friend Sharon and her husband Jim.
We call Sharon the "hostest with the mostest" as there is a never ending supply of food while we are there.
Not only does she feed us an insane amount of food, but we also enjoy a full turkey dinner :)















I also enjoyed a visit from my friend Debbie and we also exchanged our gifts to one another.
So nice to visit with everyone I love during the season…I need to do more of this in the New Year.

I hope you all enjoyed your holidays.

Tracy :)

6 comments:

  1. Lovely photos:)

    Merry Christmas.

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photo and glad you had a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun day!! Visiting with family and friends really does make the holidays the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful picture, Nothing better than celebrating two days or more. We had a quiet day at home. I'm doing paperwork but it's slowly coming together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tree shot looks great. We also celebrate Boxing Day.

    We used to spend it with our American relatives but as they have spread out more, it is hard to arrange the getogethers.

    Now we spend it with lifetime frineds. One lady always throws an open house...another hostess with the mostest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty tree! You know, I never had a clue what Boxing Day was. I had never even heard of it at all until in my adult years. Just thought of it as a Canadian holiday. Didn't know it had to do with gifts for servants and such.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)