Saturday, December 27, 2014

Planning Fail

Today my plan was to organize my planner for the New Year.
My honey bought me planner inserts for my Day Timer and I was so excited to get them in and start decorating.
That was until I realized that the Month is on one page.
My eyes are not as (shall we say) crisp as they use to be, and I have huge primary writing, that I like the bigger boxes to write in.
We went to Lowery's to see if they had these same inserts, but with the Month on 2 pages.
I know they used to sell them, as I had these a couple of years ago.
But the store was closed this evening and they are closed on Sunday's, so I will have to wait until Monday.

















Here is my Month on 2 pages for December, just so you can see the size difference :)
So what may you ask did I do today then?
I sat on the couch and scanned Pinterest, Facebook and more or less was a sloth.
I have to tell you, sloths live a pretty good life, lol

I hope you all had a very creative day :)
The only creative thing I did today was paint my nails, teehee.

Tracy :)

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day to me. I plan to do the same tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the kind of day I had since all it did was rain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer about the inserts, but not a bad way to spend a day, Tracy! I was happy to squeeze in getting 2 DD pages done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had a planning fail too, in that I cannot for the life of me find the number stamps I want to use for the dates in my unnumbered planner. I will have to look again. And I enjoyed a very slothlike day on the 26th, and it bears repeating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boo! On the store being closed! I would need the two page version too! It was very slothful like around here today!
    ,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your day sounds good to me, I did that too. Although I have year end books to do for an organization I belong to and I worked on them. I was behind as my "good" copy couldn't be done while I was having vision problems. Watched the Junior hockey game last night..Go Canada Go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like month on two page as well :) I'm totally changing my planner system for 2015!!! Hoping i like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hear ya! I must have large A5 size planners these days, and a month on 2 pages is a MUST. It's why I ended up selling my small A6 Hobonichi, the squares were sooooo small and even the daily pages...I write large because I can't see it small, you know? So I am using the A5 Hobo Cousin now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sloths do lead a pretty good life...I was one this weekend ;) I like the two-page layout for my planner as well!! Happy, happy new year!! I hope 2015 is filled with much love, happiness and many, many blessings :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Staples .com has them. Where I got mine.
    Happppppppppyyyyyy New year my friend.
    HUgs, Phillane

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)