Friday, June 19, 2015

Ready for Rain

I hear it may be a rainy, thundering kind of weekend.
But no worries, I'm prepared. I brought a lot of creative projects to work on if it is :). 
Wayne went to pick up his new toy. 
So hopefully the weather will be nice enough for us to play with it. 

Hoping to complete a couple Father's Day cards, catch up on my journals and fine tune the "todo's" for the Bridal Shower. 

I hope you all had a Creative Day today :)
Edited to add... Kristy told me I can't go downstairs again, because every time I do, I bring more craft supplies and projects to pack up for camp, lol.

Tracy :) 

12 comments:

  1. looks like you are ready for a creative day:) ~ make it pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you are all set for some crafty awesomeness!! Love the totes you use!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you have them in front of a mirror. That makes to look like even more. Hope you have tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great weekend, Tracy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a fantastic weekend at your camp. Hope it isn't too rainy, but it looks like you are prepared! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you are ready to have a great weekend! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol, no more trips downstairs! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a perfect way to spend a rainy day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. have fun either way - saw the new toy ! Wowzers!
    I wanna come and play with that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well it's pretty rainy!! Bet you're busy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rained here today and supposed to be more rain Sunday. Looks like you have a lot of crafting to do, hubby complains when I take one little tote so I hide my "stuff" in the laundry basket coming back to the cottage. Looking forward to seeing your cards and journals.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)