Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Spring Pocket Letter

Yesterday I shared with you a few Pocket Letters that I received…today I am going to share with you a Pocket Letter that I had made :)
This one was for a swap I joined on a private FB site (I think it has only 15 members).
Tara and I were paired up.
We didn't have a theme, but I decided to do a Spring theme as the snow is gone and the birds are singing :)






















All of these papers are from my scraps.
The pattern paper is from a kit from the first Crop & Create event I attended…I made many layouts out of this kit and still have enough paper for another 1 or 2 Pocket letters or cards :)






















I was inspired to make flip cards from Elise from "Feed Your Craft"
Elise attaches her flip page with washi tape.
I picked up some blank note cards from a dollar store, cut them down to size and placed them inside of the the pocket :)
I love love how these look and turned out.













Here is how I packaged up Tara's pocket letter.
I sprayed the doily with some mists to match the colours in the pattern paper.
I then made a banner with her name on it :)

I forgot to take photos of the goodies I put in the back of this Pocket Letter…but never fear, I made a video and share everything about this fun little project :)
If you would prefer to watch the video on my YouTube channel (as it shows the whole screen) just click on the link "Tracy's Treasures24"

I hope you all had a very creative day :)
I have been working on a project for Ashley's Bridal Shower….hoping it works out and looks better than it does right now ;)

Tracy :)

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful pocket letter, great video, soon I might be ready to try one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job, Tracy! I love what you created with your pocket letter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool. Love your packaging too!

    Sorry I seem to never get round visiting...my arthritis is really flared up and I am struggling a bit at the mo...tend to try to rest insead of visiting...sorry.

    Now that it is lake time, that takes its toll on our time as well. DH said he is feeling his age on that 4 hour drive up there....somehow it has turned into 5 or 5 1/2 as we are stopping more along the way! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Love all of the bright colors! Will you share the bridal shower project after the shower?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pocket letter, Tracy! I'm sure your bridal shower project will turn out well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous!! All of the pockets look so beautiful!! And I love how you packaged it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to send your pocket letters. It looks so pretty wrapped. Lucky you to receive so many.

    ReplyDelete
  8. PL are the best...I'm addicted for sure, they are all just so lovely...tfs

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)