Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Happy Mail…more Pocket Letters Received :)

I received some more Pocket Letters :)
Not only are these so much fun to make, they are also so much fun to receive.

I received this one from Elise "Feed your Craft"
This is the second one that Elise has made for me.
I love the card with the pocket that she made…I will be using this…like I did with her flip card :)
Thank you so much Elise, I love your ideas!!!






















I received this Pocket Letter from Becky "Fourth House on the Right":)
Not only did she send me this pretty Pocket Letter, but she also sent me this pretty pencil…I love the little crown on top.
















Look at the beautiful pocket letter Becky made me :)
I really like the papers she used, and that she inked the edges for me ;)
She added these really pretty paper clips.
My SIL fell in love with the crochet piece in the centre.
Thank you so much Becky :)






















Last but definitely not least is the Pocket letter that Linda "Cards by Linda" made for me….As soon as I saw it, I got excited :)

















If you know anything about me, than you know that I love scary movies…zombies being my favourite, lol.






















When I saw the green guy, I thought he looked like House…..well, it is House..a zombie House, lol.
There is so much going on, on this pocket letter I don't even know where to start.
I also like the sequins with the eye balls in the middle….very creative.






















The back of Linda's pocket letter is just as fun as the front.
She also stuffed it full of goodies in between her works of art.
Thank you so much Linda :)

I had a couple of my friends over this afternoon and we chatted a lot more then we crafted :)
I worked on a few Pocket Letters as the project for the Bridal shower is totally complete.

I hope you all had a very creative Day today :)

Tracy :)

15 comments:

  1. Very cool. The Zombie one is so you...bet you were so surprised! It is terrific...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. The Zombie one is so you...bet you were so surprised! It is terrific...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thiose are great

    the Zombie one is so you !!

    i like the middle one - It is so me - But I love her blog too so no wonder why I like it!!

    I may have ot explore making one !!! hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...für diese pocket letter habe ich bisher noch kein material, bin aber immer mehr am überlegen....*lach*
    liebe grüsse fsür dich, liebe tracy....
    ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is Ruth's comment translated.. for this pocket letter I have yet not material , but am increasingly wondering about .... * laughs *
      Greetings fsür you, love tracy ....
      ruth..chen ;-) )

      Delete
  5. Fabulous pocket letters, I'm still procrastinating on making one but each time you post the idea of making one is getting closer. So much fun to craft with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're all so great! I just sent and received my first pocket letter. I'll have it posted later today or tomorrow. They really are a lot of fun, aren't they? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun is the zombie pocket letter?! Love it!! So happy you're all done with the the project for the shower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, what fun!! They all look so amazing!! And how exciting to get these in the mail!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha, that zombie one is right up your alley, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. those pocket letters are so fun!! Love the different styles you received, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just found your blog through Susanne. I must have been living under a rock to NOT know about pocket letters. They are simply awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are all so fabulous! Great pocket letters.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)