Friday, September 25, 2015

Ashley's new Ride

You thought I spent a lot on my trip…..my daughter Ashley beat me hands down :)
She bought a new Jeep Wrangler….pretty slick jeep if you ask me.

















She has been wanting a new vehicle for a long time…as she has had sole usage of my old one for the last 5 years.

Last Thursday she begged me to come with her to look at them.
And to help her make a deal on one.
I have purchased all of our vehicles….Wayne calls me his little bulldog, as I have always got a good deal on every vehicle we have purchased ;)
Thursday Ashley and I went to look and test drive the vehicle.
Friday we made the deal and she signed the papers.
She was able to pick it up on Monday….I was sad that I wasn't there when she picked it up…but told her to take pictures for me :)

I teased Wayne that I was going to get one as well….he said he was surprised when I came home without one, lol
Ashley has been driving my old jeep for the last 5 years.
Now that I got my jeep back, it will be of use to Heather and Kristy :)
Know what I like about this…..I don't have to drive them to work anymore!!
I usually drove them because I may have needed my new Jeep during the day…yes, we are jeep lovers, teehee.
Onto My Day:
I started to put away my craft goodies from my shopping getaway.
But a silly migraine decided to visit and give me a light show, lol.
So instead of revisiting my new supplies, I went for a nap instead.
Wayne got off of work early, so we went were able to come up to camp early.
It was sure nice to take a nice walk in the crisp fresh air tonight :)

I hope you all have a very creative day.
I plan on working on my journal (Fauxbonichi) tonight :)

Tracy :)

7 comments:

  1. Nice!! My husband keeps urging me to get a Wrangler since we are giving my current car to our daughter. It's the one car I've always wanted and never had but at my age I think I need something that rides smoother but he keeps saying, "Don't be boring!". LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohh, love her new Wrangler! Sorry about your migraine, I had two this week. I think mine are allergy related :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley's new car looks fun! Hope you have a great weekend, Tracy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Ashley for her new Wrangler, that's great you get the old one back for family use. Sorry to hear of your migraine but great you could leave for camp early.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Ashley on the new Jeep - wow! Hope your migraine didn't stay around too long.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Ashley and her new, sweet ride! She’s going to be very happy riding in a Jeep because I have the exact same one. It handles excellent on the road, and it has plenty of room for those trips back and forth. I just took mine off road and it rode like you would imagine.

    Damion @ Jacky Jones Lincoln

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)