Sunday, September 6, 2015

Beautiful View after a Day of Hard Work

Isn't this a beautiful view. 
It is the view off of our deck right now. 

Gorgeous....even though looking at it, I know fall is coming. 
But you wouldn't know it from the hot weather we have been having. 

One of many reasons why we have multiples of the same tools up at camp. 
This isn't the first time Wayne has broke a hammer, lol. 


We were in desperate need of a new box cover for our pump house hose. 
This one fell apart as Wayne was removing it.


Good thing he made a new one last week. 
Just had to put it in its place. 
Almost looks like it could be a dog house :)

I'm sure Oscar would love one, teehee. 

I hope you all had a very creative day :)

Tracy :) 

4 comments:

  1. That scene over the lake is beautiful, so happy the warm weather continues. Calgary had snow yesterday. There seems to be things to get done all the time at camp. Wayne must be heavy handed lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture, it's beautiful! That happened to my craft room hammer, I hot glued it back together, lol! You've had such a productive weekend at camp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous view!! It looks so peaceful and serene!! I'm glad no one got hurt when the head flew off the hammer!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. See you getting busy before you have to shut up for the winter! Love the photo!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)