Thursday, September 3, 2015

So many photos

I finally brought the wedding photos in to get developed.
















I have a coke can high stack of photos.
And these are only the ones I took, nabbed off of Facebook or copied from my friend Lynne.
I got 449 photos developed from the bridal shower, ceremony and reception.
Needless to say, it was a bit pricey, but so worth it.

Ashley received her photos from the photographer yesterday.
I can't wait until I get those printed out….probably another 400+ photos, lol.

I am going to try and get more photos developed every month.
I love to, not only flip though my scrapbooks, flip through photo albums.
Since turning to digital, I seem to only develop my photos for scrapbooking.
So haven't put any photos into photo albums…time to go back to my roots :)

I hope you all have a very creative day today :)

Tracy :)

9 comments:

  1. I m thinking you're going to be a very busy gal. But how fun reliving the memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. liebe tracy, ich gratuliere euch zur hochzeit eurer tochter und dir wünsche ich viel freude mit dem stapel hochzeitsfotos....
    liebe grüsse
    ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ruth's Reply: Love Tracy , I congratulate you for the wedding of your daughter , and I wish you much joy with the stack wedding pictures ....
      Kind regards
      ruth..chen ;-) )"

      Delete
  3. That is a lot of photos. You will be very busy. The only time I print photos also is when I scrapbook them. Otherwise I burn them on CD"S

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are certainly going to be very busy, I don't take many pictures of anything other than my cards and I don't need them developed. I print before and after pictures of refinishing projects hubby does and pictures of the cat to make an album (one day)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, that is A LOT of photos! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun with all of your photos, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun reliving the beautiful wedding as you look through the photos!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are going to be busy putting all those into albums and probably getting teary eyed all over again :-) Have a great long weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)