Saturday, September 5, 2015

Trust

Another beautiful day at the cottage. 
It didn't start off that way though, we had rain this morning. 
I was okay with having a rainy day as there was a big job to do at the cottage, plus then I could play :) 
I did get my pages prepped for September...yes a bit late. 

The clouds parted and it was time for the work to begin. 

Isn't this the cutest little machine?!
It is a mini loader called a Wacker  Neuson. 
Would you trust me to drive this machine with you in the bucket?
Or to lift and lower the bucket with you in it? 
I'm not sure I would, but apparently my husband does. 

I have never drove this machine before and told him I should do some practice runs. 
He said "Nah, I trust you".
So not only does he trust me, but also has a lot of confidence in me. 
The reason for all of this, we needed to change the fasia boards on our camp garage. 
As you can see they are long over due. 
Not only did we change the boards, but we also changed the colour….isn't the deep red so much prettier. :)
It has been a warm and very humid day. Wayne even jumped into the lake to cool down. 

I am watching "Enough", love this movie, while writing in my journal. 

I hope you all had a creative day. 

Tracy:) 

5 comments:

  1. What a "jill" of all trades. I would have wanted a trial run with it too. Great pages for September, hard to believe it's September already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you painted them a deep red :) You look so cute driving that little Wacker! It's just your size!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your September pages look awesome!! I would have been terrified to drive the Wacker...more so to get in the bucket!! The red looks fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got a little creative time in while it rained, Tracy! The new red boards look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the deep red!!! You are so brave to drive that thing - or should I say your hubby is so brave LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)