Thursday, March 10, 2016

Almost caught up


Isn't this such a beautiful image!
It is one from Angie Blom, she is such an amazing artist :)
I love when Crop & Create comes to my city and I get to chat with Angie.






















I am still working in my journal or my Fauxbonichi.
When I get behind, I usually work from the most current date back.
I am almost caught up :)
Both of these gorgeous images are from Angie.
I started with some distress inks for my backgrounds and then stamped on my images.
I knew I didn't have much to journal about, so wanted to add some colour to my pages.
Even though my stamping wasn't perfect, I have learned to let it go....but only in this journal, lol.






















Hope you all have a very Creative Day :)

Tracy :)

13 comments:

  1. Oh what lovely background colors Tracy, the stamped image looks wonderful.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful image and lovely colours. Looks like it's going to be an amazing journal. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first one is an amazing image. I've got some Unity Stamps from Angie, I need to pull those out. Loving your watercolor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful background lovely images, your journal is coming along nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous images!! I love the colors, too!! It looks fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pages turned out so pretty, Tracy, love the colored background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those images are beautiful! Love your journal :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely image and I really love those colors!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely image and I really love those colors!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just love how these came out in your Journal--I have those stamps and like the idea of a colorwash instead of precise line watercoloring for a change...lovely hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore the Angie Bloom Stamps. I think I may need to come and help organize some of those stamps of yours - On frida I announces to my family that I was headed to your house in the evening now that this is our first week with no hockey, then I saw a picture of you at camp ... booo
    Glad you had a good time, I enjoyed some family time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous colours and love those images. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)