Monday, April 12, 2021

Scrapbook Cottage Challenge #2 "Christmas Eve"


This past weekend I attended a free virtual scrapbooking crop. I had the best time scrapbooking solo...but still chatting with my friends through FaceTime. 

Sharon and Kathy put on classes (which you could purchase kits for) and challenges. It was so jam packed full of fun that I only had time to follow the challenges. 

Here is my layout for the second sketch challenge of the day. 









I’m still working on my Christmas pages. 
But you know what I’m proud of....that these are from last Christmas....go me!



















Another thing I am proud of, is doing these sketches with my own supplies.
For this one I used my old Graphic45 papers that I have been hoarding for years.
As beautiful as they are in their paper pack....I think they look even more beautiful on a layout of my family❤️ 
The Scrapbook Cottage also had card sketch challenges.
Here is my take on that sketch.

Here are the sketches I followed. 

Thank you Sharon and Kathy for putting on such a fun event!

I hope you are all safe and well and have a very creative day.


Tracy ❤️❤️❤️





1 comment:

  1. As I sit here enjoying your layouts and cards from the Virtual crop I'm pondering why I didn't see them before. Another great layout, good for you using your stash. Great take on the card sketch too.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)