Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Scrapbook Cottage Challenge #3 "Chilled Boys"

 I had so much fun at The Scrapbook Cottage's virtual scrapbook crop.
I usually attend crops with my group of friends, but with us being in Lockdown/Stay at home order, that hasn't happened since a year ago.

I really enjoyed doing their challenges and working on the sketches they provided.
This was a 1 page spread and I really enjoyed playing with my own supplies...some really old supplies.
I had to turn the sketch sideways to accommodate my photos.
























These photos just get to me, lol.
My oldest daughter Ashley is a photographer and has such great ideas on photoshoots.
Which this would have been such a great photo shoot of her boys, that is if it wasn't so cold out.
My husband, daughter and I put up the our old Christmas tree and decorated it, while my daughter staged the area. But my poor grandson's were freezing...Sawyer (the oldest of the two) tried so hard to help his mommy out with getting the perfect photos. He tried so hard to smile. Dawson my youngest grandson, wasn't having any of it, lol.

We also had a card challenge with every scrapbook challenge.
Here is my take on this challenge.
I used scraps of this beautiful paper my friend Julie was going to dispose at a crop a year or 2 ago.























Here are the sketches we followed for the 3rd challenges of the day.










Thank you again Sharon and Kathy for putting on such a fun event...and for helping us all with our online shopping ;)

I hoping you are all healthy and safe and have a wonderfully creative day.
Tracy❤️❤️❤️

2 comments:

  1. Cute layout and your card is very pretty!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute pictures of the boys, made me giggle too. Great use of the layout and a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)