Friday, April 16, 2021

The Scrapbook Cottage’s Challenge #6 "Camp Birthdays"

So many layouts so little time! 
Here is my layout and my card for The Scrapbook Cottage’s challenge. 
These photos are from my oldest daughter Ashleys and my birthday.  Our birthdays are 2 days apart in July and we celebrate them up at our cottages. 


















I found this paper in my stash and thought it was perfect for this sketch. 
Sharon actually fussy cut her flowers from floral paper. At first I was going to use die cut flowers, but when I came across this floral paper I figured it went perfectly. 

When I see a sheet or two of paper I really like, I try to make a mini kit with it right there at the store. 
I want to say I picked this apart up at Archivers (I sure miss that store, it was the highlight of our trips to the States). 
The floral paper had a diamond patten paper that matched, so I bought them both (2 of each sheet!) and also the cardstock to coordinate. 
I then tore the diamond pattern paper to layer on the floral paper. 
On the second page I flipped the floral paper for interest. 

Here is my card with these left over papers. 
























Here are the sketches I followed. 
I really had such a great time during this virtual crop...I would love to go to one of The Scrapbook Cottages in person events as this one was so much fun!

Thank you Sharon, Kathy and team for making these days so much more enjoyable.

Tracy 💗💗💗

1 comment:

  1. Pretty layout and card!
    Love your flower border on your layout!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)