Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Some of my Favourite Projects from 2012


Are you ready for my longest blog post of 2013 ;)
I was going to share my top 12 projects of 2012, but felt bad for the ones I didn't pick as my favourites, so figured I would share them all, lol.
No cards, just projects......so here it goes.
I will also share the original posts where you can check them out in more detail.

My Project 365.
I was behind on this project for about 9 months. But I finished it and was so happy that I did it. And so is my family.
















Heart Journal.
My first attempt at art journaling.
I was encouraged by two of my blogger friends to join them in this challenge. Well Becky and Steph ditched me, but I finished it ;)



Dress Form Tag.
I was a featured artist. I was shocked and honoured. So to show my appreciation I made a tag for 





















Love Banner.
I love to see everyone's banners. I had made a Halloween one when I was in a swap, so figured I would try my hand at a full one.















Grunge Pocket Mini.
I was in a swap with a friend. I wanted to make a vintage mini. I think this turned out more grunge then vintage, but had fun either way.















 Hot Chocolate Holder.
I was inspired by Jo at Paperdrama to make this hot chocolate holder. I think I made 5 of these for my friends :) The holder is actually a coffee sleeve.















Fairy Pocket.
I found this pocket die that I had forgot I had purchased, so thought I would give it a try.
Of course had to colour this image with my Copics :)















 Alice Mini Album.
I made this mini for my daughter Heather's 21st birthday. She love Alice in Wonderland, and I loved this paper. Another DT mini, the penny farthing.















Flower Filled Wheel Barrel.
Not paper crafting on this one. I wanted something pretty to welcome those who visit us at our cottage.
Plus hubby put up a gate and I wanted to keep the focus away from it, teehee.
Loved this as the whole family was involved in this project :)















Pink Tag.
I coloured this image and paper pieced her dress. I really like this colour combo on this tag.





















LOVE.
My niece had asked me if I could alter these letters for her wedding. Of course I was happy to be a small part of her celebration.















Stamp Frame.
Another DT project. I had fun with this project as I used so much bits and pieces. I used a dollar store clear frame and decorated it. I use to store my cling stamps in between projects.















Scallop Edge Mini.
I was gifted this kit from a lady that wanted to see what I could do with it.
I think it turned out wonderfully. This mini album just came together so smoothly. Don't you love when that happens.















My cottage journals. 
Now this was a labour of love. It took me all summer to journal and put photos in here. They document 9 years of our cottage life.















Tea Holder Card.
Not sure if I should include this project as I have not totally completed it.
It was suppose to be a Christmas gift for a friend, but I didn't fully complete it, guess it will be part of her birthday gift ;)





















Pass word Journal.
I am really happy with how this had turned out. I still have to write in all my passwords in it so I can take out all the loose scraps of paper, teehee.















Christmas Skate.
This was the easiest and fastest project I have ever made. I really like the pop of red against the white skate.





















Christmas Wreath.
Another simple and fast project. Especially since I used two sprigs and some ribbon, thats it.





















Christmas Ornament Wreath.
I know this is not my creation. My daughter Ashley made it. But I just love how it turned out.
I put away our Christmas tree and decorations, but I left this up as I love to look at it.





















Well there you have it, my creations from 2012.
I was thinking of doing my favourite cards next.....but that is going to be hard to narrow those down as I made a lot of cards this year.

Onto My Day:
I worked all day. But I balanced tonight.
That's one thing I don't mind about winter, less billing I have to do ;)
Now to start year end...lets hope this goes just as smoothly.

I hope you all have had a creative Wednesday :)

Tracy :)

14 comments:

  1. How come I do not remember the dress form tag and heart banner? Both are so pretty! Still smitten with the Alice in Wonderlamd album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a post! I love seeing all of your stuff from the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - a fabulous creative year - love all the projects. Here's to 2013:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some amazing projects!!!!!!!! love them all! i can't wait to see what you create in 2013

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your heart journal so much because I know how much you loved doing it, even though Steph and I totally bailed on you. Lol! I also love the wheel barrel. Know why? Because it's so sunny and green and warm in the picture!!! Lol!!!!! Your really do make the most amazing things Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had such a creative year. Love seeing everything you do. Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great projects you showcased. Good for you for getting so much done last year. I wish I could say the same.
    I love what you did with the skate. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your projects. I forgot about that Heart Journal. Your pages were awesome. Glad one of us stuck with it. What page protectors do you use for your Project 365?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the heart-love banner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of your projects! Especially the love banner. My mind has gone to Valentine's crafting now that Christmas is over!

    PS. I never do the top 12 or favorite posts because I always feel bad for the projects I don't choose too. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I have commented on all of these but you got way more done then me;) Hope I can swing that around this year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woohoo!!!
    You got so much done this year that i feel lazy!

    Seriously, you should be so proud of your accomplishments...They are all fabulous projects!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I still think the Alice in Wonderland is my most favorite of these. I was in total awe of that book and your daughter is one lucky girl to have a mom as ingeniously crafty as you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have selected some great projects. I have really enjoyed your blog and projects this year. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)