Saturday, January 5, 2013

December Daily Help ;)


Here is how far I have come on my December Daily's that I have made for my daughters.
Like I had said yesterday, I had just slipped the photos and date spots in the correct page protector. Nothing is adhered down...my eyes aren't that wacko, teehee.

I was explaining what I was doing with these to Ashley (hey I missed Christmas, and New Years..so I figured what the heck, I'll tell them).
She was heading to her boyfriends house to watch the football game....my Ashley is about excited about football as I am..which is not much, if at all. So I suggested she take her album with her and write on post it notes what she had done on those days in December, then I will journal what she writes on journal spots.
She liked that idea, and so did I ;)















Onto My Day:
Today was not a good day for me.
My body wasn't playing nice with me today, so I didn't do to much.
I napped and stayed close to the house.
Not what I was planning, I really wanted to finish these albums today :(
Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

Wayne and Ashley went to the cottage this morning.
Wayne wanted to plow snow, he said there was only 8-10" of new snow. Not much.
Ashley wanted to take some photos.
Wayne said that Ashley slept the whole way there and back, so that was a nice 4 hour nap for her, teehee.

I was just chatting with Kristy and she liked my idea of writing what she had done on sticky notes as well, yeahhhh.

I hope you all are having a great weekend and a creative Saturday :)

Tracy :)

10 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope you are feeling better.

    That is a really good idea to have to girls write notes about what they did on post its! I'm sure Ashley really enjoyed having the notes to write during football. I am also "watching" football today.

    That is cool that Wayne and Ashley were able to go up to the cabin. I'd happily take 8-10 inches of snow! We haven't had any that stuck. Its the longest snowless stretch in the history of Chicago. I'm so disappointed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better. You are further ahead on your DD. I still need to get my Christmas photos printed. Didn't happen today as I was up to my armpits in cleaning my house. Tomorrow, another work day. Bayou certainly are short on snow. We haven't had any in a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you didn't feel good today, that always puts a kabosh on anything planned. :(
    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better Sunday. You have everything so organized for your albums. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry to hear that you are not feeling well- rest and relax and hopfully you will be feeling better!

    your album looks like a great start!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome that the girls are going to write down and help out with the albums! I can't wait to see how they look all finished!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its great that they can help with the albums - will make things come together a little easier. Sorry your not feeling 100%, I have had a bug of some sort since the 2nd and no energy whatsoever. No crafting and kids go back to school tomorrow - so maybe I will feel like doing something then. Hope you are OK and take it easy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea with the sicky notes! Urgh! Our Internet was down ALL yesterday. I have decided to keep track. I am paying for a service I am not getting. :0(

    Lol, I am not really a sport fan. Can take or leave, so usually leave it! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hope you're feeling better! i know what you mean when your body don't want to cooperate... I've been under the weather myself. ugh.. hope to get back to my scrapping tomorrow.. love the dec daily projects...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry you aren't feeling good. :( But even feeling icky, you had a great idea. I am the same way about sports and I'd welcome a distraction like that. Feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)