Tuesday, January 29, 2013

December Daily Video

I finally got around to posting a video of my December Daily's.
If you remember I had made 3 of them....one for each of my girls, Ashley, Heather and Kristy.
If you also remember I was happy when I completed them.
I think I made 2 to many, teehee.
But I would do it again if my girls wanted them for next year, I have a short memory ;)















Here is the video.
I do a quick flip through of each page.

Onto My Day:
Kristy had another exam today.
When I she was done, I picked her up and took her to the Hoito, by her request ;)
Then we ran to the mall, Michael's, dollar store, home to make supper, then back out to get some groceries.
Kristy has the rest of the week off as her exams are all done, so I am excited to see what we do for the rest of the week.

Proud Tuesday:
I am proud that...
I have lost a total of 5.4 lbs since Jan. 1st.
I have been paying attention to what I eat.
I have been cooking more at home, instead of take out.

So what have you done today to make you feel proud?

Hope you all have had a creative Tuesday :)

Tracy :)

15 comments:

  1. I only drank 2 cans of diet coke! I know you can understand how hard that is...I want to cut back to one a day. I was at 3 or 4 a day and have steadily been cutting back...that what i did that was good for me today.

    Your books look great...Love that shade of green!

    Sorry I haven't been by lately...Will try to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your DDs are awesome- i love the color of the albums!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your weight loss and healthy habits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The albums all turned out great! I love the 6x6 album you used. WRMK is such great quality. You are a rock star for having completed THREE DD albums!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah for the pounds lost! The DecDailies look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your albums are wonderful. I'm sure that your daughters love them, but as the years roll by they will become treasured items to save and share with their daughters, someday.
    What a loving Mom you are.
    Have a delightful and art filled day.
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great idea to make a DD for each one of your daughter's. i love the green color of your albums.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I barely got through one, couldn't imagine three :). They turned out great :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a treasure for your girls! I'm sure they loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These turned out fabulous Tracy - such a lovely keepsake to treasure and look back on. Today - i took apart Shannon's twin bed, brought out old double up from the basement and put that together for Shannon - its all done and made up so she has a bed to sleep in tonight. Shannon's twin (which isn't old at all) is going to Emily, but tomorrow I have to take Emily's bed apart and then put the other back together again, as well as moving her bedroom around a bit to accomodate. phew! Andy home this weekend so I didn't want to have him do it as he is only home for two days. Sorry for the ramble. Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the weight loss!! Love the way your albums turned out. So funny about the short memory. It's like having babies. You say you'll never do it again (labor, delivery, all that fun stuff) yet you do.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i've always wanted to do a daily like thing however i rarely to things i want to document so i never end up having pictures

    ReplyDelete
  13. The albums look great! You are so sweet to have made them albums!

    And congratulations on the weight loss! That is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love those green albums!! 5.4 pounds, awesome!!!!!! That is something to be proud of :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. GREAT albums! I should try doing one of these for my kids, but I am just too lazy. I admit it.

    And, 5.4 POUNDS!! Giiiirl, last year it took me 5 months just to lose 9 pounds and I walked (& sometimes jogged) an hour (4.5 miles) 5-7 days/wk outside and I don't eat that much anyway, but I did cut back. So, if I lost that much weight in just a month, I'd be SOOO stinkin proud too!! Needless to say that I gained 2.5 just this week. I need to get my treadmill cleared off and start walking on it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)