Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Proud Tuesday and the last Dec. Daily

I started Heather's December Daily.
2 December Daily's down, the last one is on the table.
Do you notice something with the number tags?
Heather's are green.
If you remember I made 3 sets of red ones.
Heather brought it to my attention that she doesn't like this colour red because it looks kind of pinkish.
Funny as I was thinking of making her's green, as I was making them for this exact reason.















Another thing different with Heather's is that she doesn't want me to journal in it.
Me not journal...preposterous, lol.
But I like to make my girls happy so I will TRY not to ;)
So to fill in the spaces where the journaling should be I have added more embellishments.
Embellishments like this cute rub-on snowman.
This is from my stash from about 15 yrs ago..no lie.
I had bought it for my wood working projects.















Proud Tuesday:

I lost a total of 3.4 lbs in 9 days.
The biggest change I have made is cutting down my pop intake. I have only had 2 cans of pop in 9 days...actually Ashley and I shared one..so really only 1.5 cans of Cokes.
Another change is cutting out our fast food. We did have Chinese that one night though.
My colitis has been active, so that is another factor.

Today I started on the treadmill again.
I am taking it slow and steady.
I don't want to go gungho and then burn out. So I am just planning on doing it 3 times a week, anything extra, is bonus.

So what have you done today to make you feel proud?

Hope you all had a creative Tuesday :)

Tracy :)

14 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that your colitis is active. :0( glad to hear that your will be going slow and steady! Slow and steady wins the race. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your dd is awesome and i love the green!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this must be a tricky one for you, but you're doing great and Heather will love it!! I'm so excited for you that you're doing so awesome with being healthier!!! It's hard to make those changes, but look at the results you're already seeing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the green pages. Good job on losing a few pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I used to have some of those rubons! I remember them!!! :) You are making such great progress on the albums. And congrats on the weight loss! Slow and steady.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. So funny that she doesn't want you to journal.
    Is she planning on doing some journaling in it herself though? That would be cool!

    Congrats on the weight loss. I have also given up fast food here in January. I think you already saw that on my blog. But oh my goodness I fell off the soda wagon. I have been having at least one a day! I think that is my health goal next month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go using up the old stash of stuff on her page! It looks darling even by today's standards though. And CONGRATS on the weight loss! I could easily GAIN that much weight in that short amount of time, but not lose it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the green! Good job with the weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The snowman look so cute. Awesome losing 3-4lbs + exercising. I need to start exercising more too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The snowman is adorable!! Great job on the weight loss and cutting down on the soda (oh that is so hard!!!)

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the green and that rub-on snowman is fab. Now you have more scallop ovals spare to play with. Good going on the weight loss - try not to weigh yourself too often though, as our weight can fluctuate from day to day and morning to afternoon. Once a week is good:-) Hugs, Karon

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've totally lost my mind, because I felt like I commented on this, but I didn't!

    I love that picture of the snow, and how you changed Heather's numbers because she liked a different color. You are an awesome mom!

    That is so great that you lost 3.4lbs! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful and chilly picture! brrr! I keep meaning to start using my treadmill again but I'm super lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. well look at you! Just trucking along on your D.D. and working out and loosing weight too. I think I found your missing weight. LOL Got to find me a treadmill and worse yet a place to put it. LOL
    Have a great week
    Pea

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)