Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Proud Tuesday, Hey fitness pal ;)

I have talked the talk, now its time to walk the walk ;)
I keep saying that I need to get more active, that I need to lose weight.
I have health issues, that working towards both these goals would be a benefit to me.

So I got my SIL, to set up this app on my phone.
Unbeknownst to me, Kristy set me up on my ipad a few months ago.
I am not promoting this, as it is a free app.
Plus it is fun to add your food and such on it :)
I am totally shocked at how many foods and different brands are on here.
It even has Safeway bread or Superstore buns on it..Totally shocked.




















I had told you that I would share the good the bad and the ugly with you all on this goal I am working towards.
Well here it goes....I started last Thursday and have lost 1.8 lbs in 5 days.

I have never used up all my calories in one day, but I sure have troubles with my sugar.
Every day I use up my allowed sugars. If I have a pop, I use up 3 times my allowed sugars.
Today I was only over 7 of my allowed sugars.
I use most of my sugars with my breakfast alone.
I knew I was sweet, teehee

Proud Tuesday:
I feel good about my start to being healthier....now I have to work on my activity.
I was able to leave the house today, even if it was to pick up my medicine and a few groceries.
That my family has such a great sense of humour.
Today is post number 1111.
Today was a good hair day for me ;)

So what have you done today to make you feel proud?

Hope you had a creative Tuesday :)

Tracy :)

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your great healthy start! Glad you got out for awhile today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo, maybe I need this app! I have been using the elliptical daily and have been doing a 5 minute select body part work-out with a free app I have. Do you know what this app is called?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this looks awesome - what is the name of this app?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have used that app and didn't know you could track sugar. I am in the same boat, not using the calories, but WAY too many from sugar, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh...I have so much trouble with sugar, too.
    And it's in everything if you look at labels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to check out that app. Keep up the good work of trying to be healthy. It isn't always easy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on getting off to a healthy start!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great app I used it last year and was really impressed with all the information it had :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for you and think thats nearly a 2lb bag of sugar! you have lost already.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Less sugar is good, I have a sweet tooth and it's gets tempting at times. hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cool app! Sometimes I have such a craving for sugar and other times it's salt. Just depends on my mood I think. I love that you're thankful for a good hair day :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool app. Wishing you the best on your new routine! I lost 25 pounds last year with WW. I am still going and would love to lose 50 this year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm on myfitnesspal too! Of course, I really need to be more consistent with adding my foods and that is my goal starting now.....(I'm saying this after I had pasta and alfredo followed by a sugar cookie at lunch...) ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your weight loss! That is awesome! And on being able to leave the house today - that is awesome too :)

    And also on having a good hair day. Who doesn't love that?

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)