Sunday, January 5, 2014

December Daily Days 4-6

I should prepare you for photo overload ;)
I actually had more energy today so I got some creating done :)
I am working on my December Daily.

Day 4















I am adding the prompts for the photo a day challenges with my label maker :)
I am cutting them into flag so hopefully they look more decorative.






















I am using Simple Stories page protectors, hence the glare on the photos.
I added glitter to the centres of the snowflakes.
The paper has really pretty red sparkle accents in the corners.






















Day 5














I think this paper collection is just so pretty with the sparkle in it.
It is My Mind's Eye, Lost and Found Christmas.
I had to actually look that up for you ;)






















I also love this paper pack Winter Wonderland by Creative Imaginations.
I love the outdoorsiness to this one.
Had to look that one up as well ;)






















Day 6
This was the day we went for our Mini family vacation to Minneapolis.















I had a bit of fun making this banner with one of my new mini banner punches that Wayne bought me for Christmas :)






















I wanted to go all out on these pages, but my style is pretty simple as you can see.























My style may be pretty simple…but not the mess I make when I create, teehee.
Wayne and I watched a few movies, so I set up shop in the living room ;)
You think this looks bad…..then you don't want to see my craft room, lol.

















I hope you all had a creative Sunday :)

Tracy :)

10 comments:

  1. Your pages are looking great. I keep my mess confines to my scrap space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages are really cute, love your little road trip banner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you're messy. Great pages. The cat in the litter box kills me. Way to capture that moment. Happy you're on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're pages look really great, Tracy! You've used such pretty papers! Lovely photos too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your December Daily is coming along beautifully. I love pretty much everything My Mind's Eye makes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ove to see your December daily -
    not something I can tackle at this point .. lol

    We should all clean up our rooms this month & share them next month?
    Perhaps a reason for me to get everything cleaned up - not just my desk!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving your December Daily!

    My craft things are in the living room too. It can create quite the mess...hopefully I can get a craft room soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pages and fab photos! Love the die cuts too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where do you buy your Simple Stories page protectors? I love the papers too. And what a great idea with the label maker and trimming them into flags! Mike and I have started watching Grimm on Prime and I'm getting nothing done craft wise! I totally need to set up shop like you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely job on the DD, great pictures and well laid out. Now I didn't think you were messy compared to me who has three rooms cluttered. the kitchen table is perfect to put my tonic cutter, die cut machine and score pal (no room for dinner) my new to me antique ladies writing desk that is in the living room at the moment, I like to sit and colour at it and when I'm done I can tuck things in the cubbies and close the lid and it becomes a table.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)