Friday, March 14, 2014

Happy Mail from Jodi

The other day I received some Happy Mail.
It came all the way from Australia!!
What I would't do to be there right now…we are getting snow as I type this.
I have to admit my husband wanted the two of us to go to Australia a few years ago, but I declined as I wanted our girls to come as well…what was I thinking?!

Sorry I got a bit off topic there…but I am sure you aren't surprised.
Jodi informed me that Kaszazz is an Australian company similar to our Stampin' Up.
She sent me so many wonderful goodies.
The stamps are going to be fun to play with :)
I am liking the twine as well as the blank washi tape that I can stamp on myself :)






















Not only did Jodi send me these wonderful, fun goodies, she also made me this beautiful card.
I love this image and how she coloured it up.
I also love, love how she made the background, so cool.
And of course the gears and sprockets :)
Thank you so much Jodi :)






















Now onto my Day:
Today has been a dreary day (as it has been for the last couple of days).
So I stayed at home and tried to fight off the nap that my mind wanted to take.
I failed the bed was just too inciting to me ;)
But I did get some cleaning done, vacuumed the house, pulled out the stove and fridge and cleaned behind there.
I also cleaned out my tiny closet where we keep the vacuum.
Why do we have so many plastic grocery bags?!?!
I keep forgetting my cloth bags at home when we go grocery shopping.
Good thing my local store recycles these.
I did get Kristy to put my cloth bags in the jeep, so lets see how long I go before forgetting them again ;)






















My friends are coming for FNS (Friday Night Scrapbooking) so off I go and get my table ready…oh I have a story for you tomorrow about my new table.

Hope you all had a creative Friday :)

Tracy :)

15 comments:

  1. Nic surprise that you received in the mail. Have a fun Friday night scrapping away with the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky thing, the goodies are great and that card amazing. Enjoy scrap night :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of fun stuff, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thanks tracy, i'm glad you liked the goodies I sent and the card,the washi tape is what inspired me to send you a package as soon as I saw it in our new release I thought of you :) cant wait to see what amazing things you create x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of great crafting things. The card is gorgeous what a lucky lady and a special friend. I hope you had a great Friday night scrapping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful treat in the mail! Beautiful card, too. If you ever get another chance to go to Australia, GO! It's fabulous. I didn't want to go because of the long flight but am SO glad we did.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome goodies!! And that card is just BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card! Can't wait to see what you create with all the fun goodies you got in the mail! Have fun creating!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, how awesome to get mail like that all the way from Australia!!! That card is beautiful, she knows you well :) another card to add to Marilyn :). You had a busy day, sounds like you deserved a nap my friend! You know, I keep my cloth resume in the car and I still forget to take them in. Why do I have a bad feeling about this story about your table?

    ReplyDelete
  10. What what a wonderful treat &
    I have to agree her card is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous post surprise and what a wonderful card she sent you. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing crafting goodies! I can't wait to see what you'll make! Happy mail is always such a nice surprise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cool package to get in the mail! I can't wait to see what you make with them!

    We also have a ton of those bags! I always forget our cloth bags too... We use them to line the little garbage bins in the bathrooms, and also as garbage bags in the cars. But there are always more and more piling up! I don't know if our store recycles them, I should ask!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful Happy Mail package....and the card your friend did for you is wonderful! I just don't understand how you ladies do that, but I think I am going to leave it to the pros!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)