Monday, March 24, 2014

Happy 19th Birthday Kristy :)

Today was my baby girl's 19th Birthday.
Where has the time gone….Seriously has it been 19 yrs already?!
I am so proud to be this young lady's mom.
She is funny, sweet and thinks of how to make everyone else's day a little brighter.
Kristy is easy to talk to, and a person everyone wants to be around.
I love this girl so much :)






















Late last night I wanted Kristy to wake up with a smile, so I put these streamers up so she would walk through them when she woke up.
I was just hoping she didn't get up in the middle of the night and scare the crap out of herself by walking through them in the dark and thinking something was out to get her, lol.
As it turned out, my plan worked.
She came into the kitchen with a smile on her face :)






















Because we do everything as a family, Kristy waited to open her gifts when her dad, Wayne, and her sister, Ashley came home after work.
I was going to make sweet and sour ribs for supper but Kristy wanted pancakes….so pancakes it was.
I hope you had a wonderful Birthday Kristy xoxo

I hope you all had a creative Monday :)

Tracy :)

14 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Kristy. Hope you had a terrific day. We love pancakes in this family too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you daughter! Cute picture of you and your daughter

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday kristy!
    sounds like a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope she enjoyed her day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Kristy!!! :) I love the streamer idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww, Happy Birthday to Kristy...my baby just turned 18, so I know how that feels...ack!! ;) I love that Kristy wanted pancakes, that's just awesome!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Kristy!

    Love what you did with the streamers! That is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Kristy, the picture of the two of you is lovely. It's amazing how the days and years fly by.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to Kristy! Both of you look beautiful in the photo, from the smiles it looks like you had a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Kristy - I hope you had the most fabulous of days!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday to your beauty! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)