Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Planner pages for July

I was going to share a layout on today's post…but after I did the video it had a green tinge to it, like the last few videos.
So I have to figure out if I need a new video camera or better lighting…even though I have been using the same lighting for the last few years.

So onto todays creative post.
I thought I would share my planner pages with you.
I am still decorating my pages, but I don't seem to use them like I did at the beginning of the year.
I am not sure if using a regular calendar (as I used to do) would work better for me….but I just enjoy decorating the pages so much ;)
Here is my month on two pages for July.
We have a few birthdays to celebrate this month ;)
















And here is my week on 2 pages.
I went with the red and white colour theme in honour of Canada Day :)


















See Canada Day!!!!!

















Look at this pretty washi tape :)
Actually it is 2 different washi tapes. the pink scallop doilies and then the pretty birds..so so pretty.















I hope you all had a Creative Day :)

Tracy :)

6 comments:

  1. Your planner pages always look so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your planner pages look so fun, Tracy, mine's just filled with a lot of messy handwriting! :) That pink doily washi is really pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all those cupcakes!
    your planner looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your planner is always decorated so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your planner makes planning look fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This would make me want to use my planner, having it decorated so pretty :) that scallop washi is so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)