Sunday, August 22, 2010

Pee Break Fail

I finished this book a few days ago.
I was a bit confused at the beginning. Were they twins, did she have a split personality?
It was really good. I would recommend this book.

When we were at camp Kristy and I went for a walk. This is what we saw. We went and got the quad and out camera's.
What happened was the trucker pulled over to go pee, and his truck slid off the soft shoulder. No one was hurt. Mind you I would rather see this than bottles of pee all over the side of the highway.
Seriously how long does it take for a trucker to get out of his truck and go pee. They don't even have to get down LOL. Why do they have to pee in bottles and then throw them in the ditch.
Funny thing is there is a pull off area for truckers not 5 minutes before here.
I walk this part of the highway many times a day at camp. Guess I should walk more on the side.



I went swimming again today. Hubby, Joy and I went across the lake.
Hubby and I picked blue berries. This will be the last weekend for this though. Not too many left. And no I didn't pick them all LOL.
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
Tracy


1 comment:

  1. I hope you yelled at him to hold it next time. lol

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)