Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Working day or I mean week

Yes this is my dining room table. My plan was to work non-stop all day. But if you follow my blog my plans never work out the way that they should.
On the end of my table I have two packages that are calling out my name. I am refraining on opening them, in order to make a video so the gift givers can see me open them.


As I said my day was not spent at home working ALL day. I had to run out to the gravel pit (Hubby's business) to sign some checks. So I figured since I had to go out there anyway that I would bring hubby a burger and pop for lunch.

Kristy wanted to go to the movies with her friend Blake. As I was driving her there most of the street lights were out. When I went down Blake's street it was flooded. He said that they got hail as well. We live no more then 15 minutes away and we only got a bit of rain.
Well as it turned out the movie theatre had no power. So I brought them back home to watch some movies.

Then I worked the rest of the day.

Just so my post isn't boring. I thought that I would share with you some pictures of my nephew Tom trying to pet one of the chipmunks that is always visiting us. If anyone has watched the cartoon movie "Tiny Toons. How I Spent My Vacation". Tom reminded me of the little girl with the tiger when she squeezes it and says, "I'm gonna love you, and squeeze you and love you forever".
Tuesday already, time goes by so fast when you take an extra long weekend :)
Tracy

7 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what's in your packages! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get so many fun packages!!! I can't wait to see what is in them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that chipmunk is FRIENDLY!

    I don't know how you manage to NOT open packages right away! I'd be dying!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a nice weekend with family. Can't wait to see the contents of your packages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have more self-control than I do, waiting to open those packages! Can't believe your nephew got that close to a chipmunk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie! Can't wait to see whats in the boxes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would have opened those packages toot sweet! Can't wait to see what you got!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)