Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sad bunny

I added some extras on my Letter Banner Tag. I added the ghost and the bat. I bought them and forgot to add them. I guess I have to many supplies, teehee.

This cute little bunny I made a few years ago. He isn't Halloweenie buy he is Autumnie LOL.
I cut him out of wood and then hand painted him and his accessories. I just thing he is a little sweetie. He does look a bit sad though, doesn't he. I should put a smile on his face, what do you think?

I have a project that I am working on for tomorrow, with video!

Tonight when we picked up Kristy from her friends house, we had to drive by the dealership. I wanted to check out my baby. They had it outside. Yeah. So this morning we had to wake up early. Heather had to go to work. So we woke up the other 2 girls and we all worked on getting the driveway widened to accommodate the driveway for my baby. I was so worried that we had to move my flowerbed at the front of the house, beside the driveway. I think we have enough room without moving it. I didn't want to move it as there is a post in the ground and my brother Darren. who lives out of province, came to visit us and helped me put this up. So it is sentimental.

Wayne had to bring a small load of crusher fines to put in the driveway. The little boy across the street was so excited to see a dump truck.

Hope your weekend is a good one. Oh we finished watching all the seasons of Bones tonight. Excited to get Season 5.

Tracy

1 comment:

  1. I'm giggling at "The little boy across the street was so excited to see a dump truck." How sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)