Nope you didn't read the title incorrectly. Let me explain.
If you are familiar with me than you know that I am from Canada. We celebrate our Thanksgiving in October.
My girls, hubby and I wanted another turkey dinner. And I want to spend more time with my siblings. So we had another Thanksgiving...hench the name Fakes giving :)
One thing I am thankful for. For real. Is all my blogging friends. I may not know you, but everyday I check out your blogs and learn more about you. You check out my blog and learn more about me, and still come for a visit:) Some of you send me private emails and we have become really good friends. For that I am thankful.
I received this "Stylish Blogger Award" for my blog, Thank you so much ladies. I received this blog award from Sharla , Nicole , Vanessa and Jade . I feel so loved :) Well at least my blog is stylish, can't say the same about my wardrobe. Unless you call jamma pants, t-shirt and my ol' lady sweater stylish, lol.
OK here are the rules for this award.
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this.
2. Share 8 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers you have recently discovered.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards.
8 things about myself.
1. I have lived on my own since I was 16, until I got married.
2. I have a certain way I like to eat my food. For example a kit kat chocolate bar. I nibble the chocolate around the edges, then eat each waffer in layers. I have a certain way to eat everything. So does my daughter Heather. I love to watch her eat :)
3. I need to have my windshield pristine clean. I use so much windshield washer fluid. It drives my SIL crazy.
4. I had wanted my 2 dad's to walk me down the isle. Because I knew that wasn't going to happen, Hubby and I eloped. That was over 22 yrs ago.
5. I have 3 wonderful, beautiful daughters that I love to spend time with.
6. I love family road trips.
7. I love zombie movies.
8. I am fair to a fault.
Now this is the hard part for me. I am to pass this award onto 8 other bloggers. I want to give it to every blog that I follow. I love them all. And being the fair type of person that I am, I am going to cop out, and pull a Marlene and give it to everyone who reads my blog.
Onto my day:
I picked up my niece Amanda from a friends sleepover party she was at. So she spent all day with us. Then my family came over to feast on Turkey:)
Watched "The Walking Dead", not enough zombies on tonight.
Ashley taught me how to link a blog when you click on the persons name:) I am so proud of myself, teehee.
Hope your weekend was a relaxing and creative one.