Wednesday, April 17, 2013

LBBS Design Team card and a Paper Piecing Video

Lots to share today :)
I made me Design Team project for Little Blue Buttons Stamps today.
Isn't this image of Olga's just adorable. I know I say that about all of her images...but its true.
The image I used today is called Miss Lily Yummy.
I really am liking the soft pink/grey combo lately. Which is odd, as I tend to like the darker richer colours.
















I coloured Miss Lily up with my Copic markers, I even recorded them for ya ;)
I paper pieced the icing of the cupcake and Miss Lily's dress and hair bow.
I got around to making that video for paper piecing my digital images  today, I posted the video at the bottom of this post :)





















I drew around the matted image with my Copic liner pen. I was thinking of adding another pattern paper mat, but nothing looked right...but I am really happy with the pen frame.
I just love these mini decorative buttons :)





















I also love this flower.
I coloured in the center of the flower with my Copic marker. It looks red, but it is a deeper red then this, more like the actual button colour.
















Here is the inside of my card.
As always I used left over papers from the front of the card and a recipe/index card 
















Here are the Copics I had used on this image :)





















But wait!!!!
There is more :)
Here is the video I made of how I paper piece my digital images :)

Wow, I need a nap now ;)

I hope you all have had a creative Wednesday.
If you would like, you can check out my post on the LBBS blog :)

Tracy :)

10 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I like that "but wait! there's more!" line :)

    This card is adorable, I just love that image, and the gray-pink combo. Sometimes you just get into a color groove like that, you know?

    I'm off to LBBS to see your post there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you got a new one made! She is cute and sometimes they ALL are! Am I right? (or left?) lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. I love using grey with lots of different colors. Kirsten would love the card-she is my cupcake gal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just way too cute!! i love to paper piece - yours is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card - love the image. Thank you for the video, not only for the paper piecing, but the idea of cutting your copic paper and just printing the one image. I tend to always looks for other images so I don't waste the paper, but I love this idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracy, this is so sweet! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. But wait, there's more! You sound like an infomercial! Lol! Look at you remembering your Copics, what has gotten in to you? I think your card turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for stopping by..the card is stunning thanks for sharing.. the hair is oh so awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a little cutie Tracy! Great image and a lovely card. I too like your choice of grey and pink! I like the way you did the design of the inside too.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)