Monday, December 2, 2013

Photo Challenges and Catching Fire

Here is my photo for the Canadian Scrapbookers photo challenge.
The prompt today was hat.
So I put on this winter hat that Wayne bought for Heather and ran outside to take a pic.
What you don't see is I am wearing my jammy pants, teehee.
Oh ya and I forgot to put on makeup…oh well :)























Tonight Heather and I went to see Catching Fire.
We loved it!!
We loved the books and this movie was so close to the book.
When we were told which theatre we were to go to…Heather whispers…we're going into District 12 ;)
If you are familiar with these books, you'll get it ;)






















Ashley came by tonight.
Look no socks on the floor…but you can see her purse, keys and coat on the floor.
I guess she didn't want to disappoint me ;)

















Remember I am doing 2 photo challenges.
This is the photo for Heidi Swapps photo challenge.
Her prompt was Red.
So I used the wreath that Ashley made me last year….it is the only Christmas decoration I have on display inside the house so far :)






















Talking about Heidi's challenge, I still haven't put my album together.
First I was going to make the album from scratch…then thought, no I am trying to keep things simple this year.
Then I thought of getting the Smash Christmas book. I like the inside pages, but not the cover…I peeked at one at Michaels.
I have Pink Paisley binder I was thinking of using.
But finally decided to use the Sn@p binder and divided page protectors.
So I pulled out some of the papers I got in a kit that I purchased when I was at the Crop & Create event and…so far I think this is what I am going to use.
 I am going to do my December Daily and add the photos from these challenges to it. As well as the photos that Kristy and Ashley are posting. As they are doing the Canadian Scrapbookers challenge along with me :)

















I hope you all had a very creative Monday :)

Tracy

13 comments:

  1. Cute pic of you!!
    Looking forward to seeing that movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute! Look forward to seeing the movie since I read all the books. Haven't had time to think about my Dec. memory book. But I am taking photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking cute in your hat and i am dying to see catching fire. hoping to find a sitter to watch the boys- loved the books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this picture of you so much!! Everyone who has seen the movie, has loved it. Abbie finished the second book a few weeks ago and went this past weekend with my parents to see the movie. I think using the Snap album is a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't tell you how much I loved that movie....it was better than the first in my opinion and we all know how infrequently that happens. Now just have to wait for the final one! How look so cute in that hat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look good in that hat :D Two prompts knocked out in one photo :D Warm, and Hat :D Or at least I think that hat is warm :D

    Hugs to you my friend - Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picture of you and the hat, Seems I don't have time to do any of those challenges that require and every day thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picture Tracy, love the hat and you look amazing without makeup! If I looked that good, I don't think I'd even bother! ;) I can't wait to see Catching Fire and I'm glad that I'm hearing really good things about it!!

    Can't wait to see your DD! And, I did see a message from you on MFP...I still haven't logged in yet to respond. So much for being consistent...ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the picture! You look great, your skin is so pretty - you definitely don't need make up!

    I've heard such great things about the Catching Fire movie, but I didn't read the books (I know! I'm the only person left in the entire world!)

    That wreath is so pretty, Ashley did a great job!

    Your December Daily album sounds awesome, can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous photo of you! Love how it highlights your hair! I am taking Shannon and friends this weekend to see Catching Fire, a belated birthday sleepover treat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photo of you! So fun that your girls are also doing a photo a day with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I took the kids to Catching Fire- we all enjoyed it as well and I always like it when they stay close to the book! ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)