Friday, December 6, 2013

Shopping, I never tire of it ;)


Today has been a long, fun and exciting day.
We are in Minneapolis as a whole family!!
Wayne and Ashley took today off work. Heather and Kristy didn't have to work today...and I'm retired ;)
So our day started off very early.

Here is what we have done today.
It goes perfectly with Canadian Scrabookers photo challenge for today.
I guess you want to see some of my crafty purchases ;)
Here are my goodies from Archivers. I was so excited to find this pillow box punch board !!
If I had adhesive with me, I would have whipped up a few of these :)
I found the actual pillow boxes that Becky had posted of on her blog at Target. Thanks Becky :). http://fourthouseontheright.blogspot.com/2013/11/easy-wrapping-for-small-gifts.html?m=1
I picked up all but the green letters from Archivers as well.
I also purchased a 17x23" making memories black self healing cutting mat. 
Scrapbooks Too was our first stop. I was a bit disapointed with my findings there :(. I usually find a lot there. Maybe I bought it all last month when I was there, lol. 
I really love the paper with the numbers. I do my December Daily for the whole month, but most of the Christmas numbers only go to the 25th. 
Joann's was another small haul. 
Lastly was michaels. 
I had a couple of 50% off coupons, so Wayne used one as well. For me of course ;)
I wanted a certain product and it was the last one. I noticed it was taped shut, so thought I should look at it first. You could clearly see that one of them were used, there were 2 to a pack. But I still could make it work for what I needed it for, but not for full price.
Talked to the manager, she told me she will give me 50% off the price.
I told her I was going to use my coupon for it and 50% off for an unused product, yes, but 50% off a used product that I can only use one of isn't worth it. 
So I got it for 75% off :) 
I think that is all of my purchases besides some Bear Claws chocolate from Cabelas ;). 

I looked all over for today's photo for day 6 of Heidi Swapps photo challege.
"Elf"
I had nothing, but told Wayne and the girls to keep a look out for me. 
Wayne found these stickers from (I think) Bo Bunny. 
I hope you all had a creative Friday :)

Tracy :)

9 comments:

  1. You got the pillow punch board! How do you like it? I got mine a few days ago. I haven't used it yet! Been busy with other things, but planning on sometime this weekend or next week to makes projects. Have fun with yours!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, I so want one of those bourd. They have them at my LSS...have to check and see if I can use a 40% off coupon on it!
    You did well. I smiled when I saw that card kit saying 25% off in your archivers photo.

    I picked up 2 sets for $5.00 each at the LSS Christmas open house. The grandkids are sleeping over and we just made up one kit full of the card for them to give to their teachers. Little Miss C added the Memory Box muscial note die to the birds card for the music yteacher. Her Aboriginal culture teacher is getting the lampost card and she has added a stamp of an Aboriginal drawing of stylized salmon.
    Their great-grandfather was half Native so they go to a special class to learn about native culture as we are very removed from it here.
    Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lucky thing - enjoy your get away! Lovely goodies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this pillow box punch? Looks fun! I guess the you saw the rustic lantern travelling. Have fun. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the Hero Arts stamp set you got!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that pillow box gadget looks very interesting .....
    possibly one Friday you can show us ladies ???
    Would be willing to pay ... an ICE cold COKE for that!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy you're all together on your trip, I know how you love that :) Glad you found the pillow boxes! Thanks for the shout out!! I'm going to have to look for the pillow box punch board, I had never heard of it before you mentioned it. I have that numbered paper too! It came in my 12x12 paper pad from Michaels. I love that Wayne and the girls look out for the photo prompts for you too. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome trip, sounds like you are having a great time. I had an awesome day at an open house for the Butterfly Moon, did a make and take did some shopping and got mega points on my reward card for all my commenting and sharing from her facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah! I am so excited that you found the boxes that Becky posted! I looked in my Target, but they didn't have any! All of your purchase look fabulous, I hope you are having/had an awesome trip with the whole family :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)