Thursday, December 26, 2013

Nothing Better than Friends and Family.

Lots of photos but not much writing as I am feeling like cr@p tonight.
I have had a fever all day and a bit of a hacking cough.
I just needed to make it through today and then I can get sick, lol.

My awesome friend Debbie came by for her Christmas visit and gave me this beautiful photo plaque that she made.
Aren't my friend so talented :)
She also knit the beautiful scarf and made me this card…which I didn't realize was covered up, but I don't have the energy to re-take the photo.
Thank you so much Debbie, I just LOVE this :)
I remember she made a few for gifts last year and was a bit sad that I didn't receive one…but I'm smiling from ear to ear now :)













Here is a photo of Debbie and I :)
Not only are my friends talented, but they are gorgeous as well :)






















Every year on Boxing day we go to my SIL/friend Sharon's for supper.
I had to go.
I know Sharon would be more disappointed with me not going then her getting my cold (or whatever I have).
Yup, she agreed with me :)






















These next photos are from last night at my brother's house.
Her is my little (okay, younger) sister, Julia :)






















And here we are picking something out of my cleavage, lol.
Busted..I threw in a turkey leg to eat later, lol. Just kidding ;)






















And lastly Heather, Julia and Kristy :)
They love their Aunty :)
I have no idea where my brother was….probably outside with Wayne freezing their butts off enjoying their gross yearly cigar.
















Well, that is the end of my holiday celebrations, until we host New Years eve here at our house.

Okay, I got to go…Kristy is yelling at me to get to bed and rest…she even gave me her baby blanket to comfort me :)

Tracy :)

12 comments:

  1. The scarf and the olaque are wonderful! Lucky girl!

    Hope you feel better soon! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better. I have the crud too! Not the time of year to be sick but the grandkids had to share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon and well enough for the New Year celebrations! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a fabulous Christmas. So sorry you are fighting a cold. Hope you feel better soon and can party it up on New Year's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. EWH colds bad! Rest up and try not to go nuts. Maybe you'll make it to New Years? Hard to stay up when you're sick. I'll be parting with cranberry juice. Yep, I'm a rebel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Yuck, sorry to hear you are not feeling good, Hope it passes quickly. Feel better soon. Great pictures, the plaque and the scarf are awesome, very talented lady.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a beautiful present from Debbie! Sounds like you had a great time visiting all your family and friends :) I'm going to picture you healthy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful gift. Hope you are feeling better. Happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you're feeling better soon! Have a wonderful, blessed new year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no. I hope you are feeling better by now :(

    It looked like you had a wonderful holiday!

    The present from Debbie is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG... LOL at this post! It's great you have such fun with family!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)