Wednesday, December 25, 2013

From my Family to Yours, Merry Christmas :)

From my Family to yours Merry Christmas :)






















Now isn't she a looker ;)
We all wanted to be together for Christmas morning, so the girls got Ashley to come over at 7:00am so we can open presents together and spend the day together :)
We may not be morning people, but come Christmas morning…..we are, teehee.
If the girls weren't awake…Wayne would nicely wake them up. Yes he is a big kid at heart :)
I love that Ashley came over in her Christmas PJ's and her Sorels :)






















I used to shop early for Christmas, but soon learned that Wayne would then go and want to do more shopping for the girls.
So now I wait until we can go together.
Well after I was done with the Christmas shopping, Wayne decided that we should get the girls a big gift as well. He wanted to buy each of them a Mac Book Pro.
At first I said no way, as I feel you need to earn your way in life, but then I thought, Wayne was really excited and I brought him down. Second: Our girls are hard workers and have never in our lives given us any troubles and they are great girls.  Third: they never get extras. Once they finish school, any thing they need, they have buy it themselves. Plus we never buy them something just because.
So I agreed.
I wish the photos I took of them first opening the laptops turned out, as they were in disbelief and totally shocked.

















After gifts, we always make Pillsbury   turnovers for breakfast.
A nice tradition that Kristy and I made this morning :)






















After that I made my blueberry Cheesecake for dessert at my brother Darrell's, as we go there for Christmas dinner.
Yummy, and came home with only two pieces, teehee.























I hope you all enjoyed Christmas with your family and friends :)
Here is my Greetings to you :)


Tracy :)

8 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great day celebrating with you family. I bet your girs were totally shocked with the computers. You are such a great mum and dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful surprise. I bet they were so thrilled.
    Merry Christmas Tracey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous surprise and wonderful pictures! Hope you had a fabulous Christmas! Hugs, Karon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas! Aren't we all kids on Christmas? I get as excited as the girls! Love that they talked Ashley into coming over at 7:) your turnovers and cheesecake look so yummy! I wish we could have seen the girls faces, I can just imagine their surprise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and what a wonderful surprise for the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you all had a great Christmas!

    What a cool gift for the girls! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We had a great Christmas! Glad you and your family did as well! :0D

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)