Thursday, July 10, 2014

Dream Crop layout

I had created this layout back in May.
But I forgot to finish the journaling.
I knew what I wanted to write, I had it written on a piece of paper,  but there wasn't enough room on my layout.
I was going to type it out on velum, but decided against it as I love the paper so much I didn't want to mute those pretty flowers. I wanted to journal directly on the pattern paper.

Here is my 2 page layout together.
I really like how I did the title.
When looking at the title it reads "Dream Crop"
And I love these letter stickers. They are very old letters from K&Company.
I had to alter a few letters as I didn't have them all. I made a "N" into the "R" in the word "crop" and the "M" in "dream" is an upside down "W"
But lets take a closer look at the layouts.












This first page is titled "Prepping for My Dream.
So this page is dedicated to getting ready for my 13 hour crop that I hosted back in May.
Such pretty paper by DCWV.






















The second page is dedicated to the actual day of the crop and is titled "Spring is on its Way Crop" as that is the name that I gave to my crop.
Here are photos of my friends and I enjoying our day :)
Journaling Reads:
My dream has been to have all of my scrapbooking friends over for a crop.
Even though some of them come over for my Friday Night Scrapbooking nights, I wanted a crop where all of us could create together.
So with Wayne's hesitant permission, I took great care in making a protective table top for his pool table.
I hosted a 13 hour crop on National Scrapbooking Day. We all had a blast.
Everyone had a wonderful time and said it was the best crop that they had attended






















You guessed it, I made a video on this layout as well.
I am thinking I need a new video camera as the colour is still off and the picture isn't that clear :(
If you would rather watch it on my YouTube channel, just click on the link "Tracy's Treasures24"
I am linking my layout to "Feed your craft board"
They are having a challenge in memory to our beloved 2peas in a bucket site that closed down recently.
I am so happy that Elise started this new forum for us like minded scrapbookers and card makers to get together and share our thoughts and creativeness with each other.
We would love it if you came over to the new forum and joined up…all the ladies are so friendly…but then again aren't all of us crafters friendly ;)
Here is the link "Feed your Craft Board"

Hope you all had a Creative Day :)

Tracy :)

10 comments:

  1. It looks nice Tracy. I also like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful crop, Tracy.

    Wayne was a good sport to allow his precious table to be used! Bet it will become a yearly crop.. Loved by all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout!! looks like you all had a great time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pages, Tracy, love how you have so many photos in varying sizes and that font is too cute! So glad you got your journaling complete! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful pages with a lovely spring look. Great topic to capture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Tracy! I love that paper too! I've been over at two peas refugees, that's another forum :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you finished up your journalling so you could post your layout. The colours are beautiful and so spring like. Good job of creating letters from what you had and using up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are rockin the layouts!
    love this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome layout, Tracy! I think the journaling is perfect. You have reminded me that I have this font in a QK alphabet and I haven't used it in FOREVER. I need to get it out and use it. It's a favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. great layout, you did a great job on the title. ,

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)