Friday, February 27, 2015

Happy Birthday Heather

Today was my middle daughter Heather's 24th Birthday.
Hard to believe 24 years have come and gone since I had her.
24 wonderful, precious years that went by way to fast.

Here is how i packaged up her gift.
I think I was more excited with the presentation of her gift (I made the puff flower out of tissue paper) than her actual gift, lol.
She understood.






















I tried to get a photo of us together. I think this is one of the best ones…thats not saying to much ;)






















I have no idea what we were laughing at here…probably Kristy teasing me…my girls love to tease me. But I guess that is just pay back for me teasing my mom.






















This is my least favourite photo….but it is Heather's most favourite photo, so I thought I would include it.






















Here is one of her gifts from Wayne and I.
Heather never asks for anything and is not a girl that has a lot of wants.
She did mention this game system and even suggested we go halvers on it with her….but Wayne and I decided to just get it for her.
She was so shocked to say the least.






















We have a tradition in our family that on your birthday, you get to chose the restaurant for the family dinner.
Heather picked Wasabi, a sushi restaurant.
We like our sushi cooked, lol.
So no raw fish or meat for us.
I had to take a photo because this sushi bridge was just to cute.






















Last by definitely not least is the cake Kristy made for Heather.
Kristy is the baker in the house, she asked Heather what type of cake she wanted for her birthday and Heather said Beemo from Adventure Time.
I think she did an awesome job on it.
Beemo is the stuffy in the photo.
I think Heather had a pretty great birthday :)






















I hope you all had a very Creative Friday :)

Tracy

9 comments:

  1. Cute photos of you both, Tracy! Looks like she had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your daughter!! Great pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you were able to document her birthday. Looks like a fun time. Hope she enjoyed a terrific day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Heather, super pictures of the two of you. Kristy's cake is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Heather! What a great day :) I love all the pictures of the two of you :) and Kristy did an awesome job on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to Heather!! It looks like an awesome day!! The cake is so cute!! And beautiful pictures of you two!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing such a fabulous day. Wonderful photos and Happy Birthday Heather - hope you had fun setting up your new gaming system!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like it was a great day!! Your daughter looks so much like you, very beautiful and the cake turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Belated happy birthday to Heather! Looks like a great day. I love her purple gift bag, and my own daughter would be extremely jealous about the PS4 if I showed her this entry. LOL She wanted one for Christmas but her laptop was so decrepit we got her that instead. Cool, but not as cool as a new game system. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)