Sunday, February 22, 2015

Mini Planner Pockets

These are my pages for this week.
I didn't get a chance to fill my week in as I was making these pockets for my journal.
Tonight was the Walking Dead, and I don't do anything when my show is on ;)

I was thinking the other night (as I was in bed, trying to go to sleep) of putting my chore list on my pages, but in a way where I can move them from week to week.
At first I thought I would laminate my lists in a dashboard form.
But then I had a genius idea….okay, maybe not genius, but I think it is pretty darn clever ;)
















I remembered I had these name tag badge holder thingies.
I bought them a very long time ago, I think from the dollar store.
I thought they would work perfectly.






















I printed up my chore charts.
I clean a room a week. I may not get them all completed in that week, but if I don't get them completed, I just start again on that week when the time comes around again.

















I printed them on pattern paper, inked the edges and then did a bit of stamping.
I then used my hand punch (the same one I used when I was a papergirl as a kid, yup I still have the punch…..40 yrs later) to punch the plastic holders so they fit in the binder rings.






















As you can see here, I added some pattern paper to the back of the chore charts, we like things pretty :)
I also like this as I can write with an erase pen, on the blank back for other things I  may need to do or remember and can then erase it later.

















Ohhh but thats not all.
I also made a video on how I made them with more information :)
If you would rather watch the video on my YouTube channel, for the full screen, just click on my link "Tracy's Treasures24"
Can you believe I didn't post for 2 days in a row!!
I can't believe it either.

I hope you all had a very Creative Sunday :)

Tracy :)

12 comments:

  1. Good Evening Tracy what a fun idea and love how mini planner turned out.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Evening Tracy what a fun idea and love how mini planner turned out.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creative idea for keeping on top of house chores, Tracy! Definitely need something to make them more appealing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very resourceful! They look pretty too! And now you can move them about your planner. And you actually took a day off from blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so organized!! Wow!! I wing it when cleaning ;) Love your planner and the chore charts!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cool and creative idea! I write my list in my planner, week after week after week. This seems much more manageable and not repetitive at all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, the Flylady Zones What an awesome idea, it's hard to remember all of that "stuff" but to have it right in front of you to read. Awesome I must watch your video and hmm think I might start to journal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool idea. Love the traveling chore chart and such a pretty little planner you have.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what cute little pockets!
    love yoru planner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, definitely genius!!!! I had to watch the video to see how you attached them :) I have my weekly cleaning attached to a bookmark that I move around each week.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)