Friday, February 6, 2015

Steampunk with Hearts

I was suppose to be packing for a big crop I am going to tomorrow.
But instead, I decided to colour up this sweet image from "Val's Digital Designs".
Not only did I colour this image, I also make a card.






















Val is having a challenge over on her blog "Val's Creative Studio"
Her challenge is very simple, to use hearts on your card…that's it.
Since I am a fluttering Design Team member for her images, I thought this would be a fun challenge to try.
It would be awesome if you would join in on her challenge.
If you do enter her challenge, it is not necessary to use one of her images on your card, but as you can see, they are really sweet images.






















This is my card before I added the hearts down the side.
Once I punched the border punch, I knew I wanted to use some of these tiny hearts on my card.
Then I totally forgot, until I was cleaning up my work surface and saw them under a piece of paper, teehee.
So I adhered them and then retook the photos ;)






















I thought I would share the colours I used.
I don't have the flesh colours as I had put them away after I used them…I am so forgetful.
The hair colour was a new one for me, I used E35, E08 and R59.  I love this combinations…but then again,  I seem to love to colour red hair.

















I am entering my card in "Always Playing with Paper" challenge. Here is the colour/sketch challenge.
As you can see I used the sketch for this challenge card.








I am also entering my card in "Simon says Wednesday Challenge" All things Bright and Beautiful.
I am thinking my card is pretty bright…plus this girl is beautiful :)  So I think my card fits ;)

I hope you all had a Creative Friday :)
Lets hope my bag has enough creative supplies to last me for the 15 hour crop I am attending ;)

Tracy :)

14 comments:

  1. Very pretty!
    I do need to make a few valentine's cards and I guarantee they will have hearts on them somewhere. :)
    I hope you have fun at your crop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!! The image is adorable!! You colored it beautifully!! The design and details are fabulous!! Have fun at the crop :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, super cute image, beautiful colouring as always. Nice to see you entering in some challenges. Have fun at the crop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! Have a good time at your crop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, Tracy, and have a blast at your crop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She turned out lovely and so did your card! Hope you have fun at your crop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so pretty! Teriffic colouring of the image. Hope you had fun at your crop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is a doll!!! Lovely, Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Tracy! The image is so cute and so beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous creation, love the colours that you have chosen, thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this time, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card and sweet image. Love the papers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Tracy!! You have so much FUN things going on!! Love the pebble with the heart and the sweet Designer Papers!! Thanks fo joining us at The Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card, awesome coloring!
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card! I like the pebble heart too and that image is just beautiful! Thanks for playing The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)