The second is Steph. She is a card queen. She is the best at making cards for boys. Steph introduced me to Card Cupids.
Now to accept this award I have to share 7 things about me. Now this is getting hard to do as I think you all know everything about me, but here it goes.
1. My newest addiction is colouring in stamped images. Who knew, teehee. I am having so much fun playing with different colouring mediums.
2. I sing all the time. You put on a song and I will be singing along. I can't help it...really I have tried, I just have to. Yup I am one of those people we all laugh at singing in their vehicle.
3. When I have to hand wash dishes, I always give the soap bottle a little squeeze. I love to see the bubbles float in the air. It just puts a smile on my face. You know what they say.. simple things amuse simple minds, teehee.
4. I can always see both sides of a story. I could never be on a debate team, lol. It doesn't mean I don't have strong feeling and opinions on certain issues. It just means I can understand how others feel.
5. I would never have believed that this girl from the trailer court could have such a wonderful life. I had no dreams growing up, besides getting my own place and being a secretary (I loved office supplies :) . My life has surpassed anything I could have dreamed.
6. I hate to see anyone sad or upset. It tears at my heart. I want to fix everything. I think this is why I don't watch the news. To much sadness and tragedy.
7. If there was an award for the best at Procrastinating, I would win it hands down. I keep putting things off because I think I could do it better. Hench my Thank You cards..some being a year late.....told you I would win :)
So there you have it. Some tidbits about me :) Now I am suppose to pass this award onto 15 other bloggers. The problem with this is I love every blog I read. So what I am going to do is pass this along to everyone who comments on this post.
Ohhhh that is so freeing :)
1. For these wonderful women for thinking of me and passing this award onto me.
2. For my family
3. My brother and sister in laws made it back safe and sound from their trip.
4. Take out. Yup didn't feel up to cooking today ;)
5. That I can make up my Pilate's class that I missed tonight.
6. For ever comment I get on my blog. I truly love to hear from every one of you. You all put a smile on my face. Thank you :)
What are you thankful for today?