Saturday, February 4, 2012

15 hours of Scrapbook for Heart

Just came back from Scrapbook for Heart, and of course, I had a blast.
How could I not with these ladies ;)
















We named our table the Crafty Queens :)
We had the "Clean Queen", "Queen Bee", "Evil Queen" and "Queen of Hearts".
Aren't we just purdy :)
These ladies are such an awesome group. I was laughing most of the time.
We even came up with a few themes for next year.
I hope we can get together before then though.
A couple of the ladies from my table won some nice prizes...sadly I wasn't one of them.
But I did manage to get 6 cards completed and I finished up my mini album.

I wanted to give the ladies a little treat so I made these last night.
















This is what was inside them.
Oh you want to know what is inside of these?
















They are pretzels with a Hershey's kiss on top and then sugar sprinkles on top of it all.
You put it in the oven for 4 minutes at 200.
Fast, Easy and Delish :)
It is late and my mind is blank on who's blog I got this from, sorry. If it was from you, let me know. I told you I was going to try them ;)
















I hope you all had a creative Saturday :)  I sure did :)

Tracy

16 comments:

  1. YUMMM! Looks like a ball. I am glad you are home safe and sound;)
    Hugs,Pea

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. short people like you can disappear in big malls. LOL Sorry couldn't resist.
    Hugs,Pea

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! what a yummy treats :)
    have a nice sunday
    kisses
    Rosana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you and your friends had a blast! Those treats look so yummy! So thoughtful of you!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had such fun! I'm sure they loved their gifts - beautifully packaged and tasty, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy treats and lovely treat bags. It's awesome you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You ladies go all out for this! You all look beautiful! Love the creativity of the costumes! How sweet of you to make the yummy treats for them too! We make those at Christmas, but use M&M's to smush the kisses instead of sprinkles. But the sprinkles sure are festive for the season on the white!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you had a great time! Those pretzels look so yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy treats! You guys are so cute. Glad you had a good time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun! Glad you had a good (and productive) time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love the crop photos! It looks like you gals had a BLAST! And those pretzels! OH MY! What a great looking treat bag, filled with goodness! YUMMY!
    Love Penny Scrap-ahoilc@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad you had a great time and got stuff done :0) Those pretzels looks yummy! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks like you had a great time, and those pretzel treats look delicious!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)