Friday, June 20, 2014

Cardmaps

I was pretty excited to receive these in the mail. I was actually pretty surprised with how fast they arrived after I had placed the order.
Funny thing is I haven't even looked at them yet.
I told myself I have to save them for this weekend, as it is suppose to rain most of the weekend.
I may have to peek at them during our drive up to the cottage though ;)
I hope they are good, I never buy card magazines, only scrapbooking mags.
So we will see.






















Today was a bit of a busy day.
Plus it was a day I just wanted to head back to bed as it was raining and drab outside.
But I didn't nap, I thought I could save the nap for the drive up to the cottage…if I don't get into those magazines first ;)
I had a bit of running around to do, and I wanted to plant some flowers at Wayne's moms grave.
The rain let up and Heather and I did just that.
But not before she made me this delicious lunch of turkey, tomato and spinach sandwich with some ice tea ;)
Thank you Heather :)






















Hope you all had a Creative Day :)

Tracy :)

7 comments:

  1. You will have to let us know what the magazines are like. Enjoy your weekend, despite the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy day packing for the cottage here too but I get to hold the cat on my lap listing to her meow for an hour. So nice to be able to ready my blogs again, dial up is awful. I don't buy magazines either so let us know how they are. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your magazines. Hope you get to create since it will be rainy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your new magazines are good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the opposite, I buy card magazines, but not scrapbooking. Lol! Hope you got a chance to peek at them on the way to the cottage yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you liked the magazines and you had a good trip to the cottage!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)