Sunday, June 1, 2014

June's planner pages

I haven't shared my planner pages in so long, that I thought I would do that today.
Here is June, my month on 2 pages all decked out :)
I love this butterfly washi tape, it is so so pretty.
I did use dark blue washi behind it to pop out the colours and image.
















I figured I needed some more birthday cupcake stickers, so worked on a few last night…now to just cut them all out ;)






















It rained on and off most of the day.
We drove a fellow neighbour home from camp. He wanted to bring up his truck for the summer, so he hitched a ride with us.
I wasn't one for conversation today…odd as I am a real chatty person.
But I have been fighting this cold.
I am not one for taking medicine. If I take an aspirin, it seems to zonk me out.
But I couldn't breath, so I grabbed some Sinus pills from Wayne and we sat down to watch a movie.
Before I knew it, I fell asleep... for over an hour…I fell asleep sitting up, lol.
Wayne asked me which pills I took…turns out there were "night time" sinus pills.
No wonder I was out like a light, lol.

I hope you all had a very creative Sunday and a wonderful weekend :)

Tracy :)

10 comments:

  1. Love the washi tape! And LOL to taking the night time pills - but then you obviously need the sleep. Hope you chase the cold away soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your month looks so pretty all decorated up. Sorry about all the rain. Feel better and leave the night time meds for the night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cupcake stickers look good enough to eat, Tracy! Hope you're able to keep the cold at bay and feel better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your planner looks wonderful. I did start one but I quickly learned that you do so need to have a binder as the washi tape made my pages float open as the spine was too tight for the extra width the tape adds after about 10 pages are covered in strips of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your planner pages, so bright and colourful. Love that washi tape. Hope you feel better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. those cupcakes are too cute
    always love your planner pages.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love to see your decorated pages, lots of birthdays in June great idea with the cupcakes. My planner isn't that easy to decorate or use so haven't used it lately. I use a purse one. I hope you shake your cold quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your planner pages are great! I love that washi tape.

    I hope you are feeling better soon. Those night time sinus pills are intense. I gave one to my brother once when he was very sick (he asked me to get him medicine, and its all I could find, he said he didn't mind because he wanted to sleep anyway). Well, my dad fell part way through the ceiling from the attic later that day and my brother didn't even realize what was going on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That washi is pretty! Happy you shared this today. I decorated my weekly pages last night. I'm laughing out loud, picturing you asleep sitting up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those cupcakes - they just made me hungry for cupcakes and I am trying super hard to stay away from any kind of flour right now cos of a gluten intolerance. The butterfly washi is so pretty too. I love looking at your planner pages as weird as that sounds. Thanks for liking my "pipes" on my blog. I cant stop myself from doing all kinds of things with them.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)